The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

US company to start trials 'reawakening the dead'

SabreFan1

1 minute ago, Lancaster said:

I hope it works.  Make sure those deranged individual in prison who committed suicide, who are serving multiple life sentences actually serve it in its entirety. 

It doesn't fix broken necks caused by a noose.  They are trying to "jump start/reboot" a brain that has shut down by creating new neural pathways through the use of injectable stem cells along with chemical injections into the spinal cord.

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

Very cool.  Would the reanimated body be without a soul?

"Is there life somewhere else int he Universe?" a question that suddenly vanished with technology and savoir faire.

9 hours ago, riffraff said:

I nominate this guy to be the first 

IMG_1679.GIF

That would be a good place to start. Maybe this guy too:

or this guy:

Edit: For some reason my photos won't load. Anyway, it was Luc Bourdon and Greg Moore.

As long as we're dreaming....

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

That would be a good place to start. Maybe this guy too:

or this guy:

Edit: For some reason my photos won't load. Anyway, it was Luc Bourdon and Greg Moore.

As long as we're dreaming....

It's imperative that the right people, and by that I mean, you and I, are in charge of this new life giving endeavour.

2 hours ago, S'all Good Man said:

typical Alf, always with the metaphysics..... 

Alf liked Stephen King's "Pet Cemetary".  Soulless creature, like Zombies - except for the whole eating human flesh part.  Very cool:)

13 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Even if this works, the amount of brain damage in the re-started brain is probably massive. 

Like a computer drive with a broken boot sectors. It'll start up but just sits there and won't load Windows. "insert bootable media" or in this case "insert a working brain"

I can see them re-animating Hendrix, passing him a guitar when he sits up and both his arms rot off.

"Hmmm, perhaps we should of thought this through more?"  - Scientist A

"Agreed" - Scientist B

Archived