The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: Albuquerque Atomic City [Townies Win!!!]

T-rex930

• T-rex930 changed the title to MAFIA: Albuquerque Atomic City [Townies Win!!!]

I mean, wow. :lol:

Zfetch was my first investigation, hence why I pushed so hard for his lynch. Based on his interactions I thought the other might be AV or BW, so the latter was my second peek. 

I did try to not play my A game to avoid being killed but I guess I didn't need to worry. :lol:

2 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

I mean, wow. :lol:

Zfetch was my first investigation, hence why I pushed so hard for his lynch. Based on his interactions I thought the other might be AV or BW, so the latter was my second peek. 

I did try to not play my A game to avoid being killed but I guess I didn't need to worry. :lol:

Tbh I thought there was something slightly different from your game. Didn't have you as the sheriff though. I thought that Zfetch lynch happened naturally because he was pretty scummy but your initial push really paved the way for that. 

3 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Tbh I thought there was something slightly different from your game. Didn't have you as the sheriff though. I thought that Zfetch lynch happened naturally because he was pretty scummy but your initial push really paved the way for that. 

I investigated Zfetch at random before he even posted. Total luck he flipped mafia. I had no idea how to leave that as a clue (way too obvious a 'peek' to drop) so when I saw a weakness in his early posts I went for it, and luckily everyone followed along. :P

Hilarious that we were trying to get a tied vote between the two scum.

Tyvm for your Sheriff cover. Everyone else sucks.

Archived