The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: Albuquerque Atomic City [Townies Win!!!]

T-rex930

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

I don't just randomly throw away my vote...I randomly throw it away with reason. 

You stupid asss

I still don't like BWs posts. He's still reiterating what's already been said.

I mean, technically I'm echoing BW, not the other way around, considering Sheriff cover was first proposed by him.

Also, as an aside, I feel like lately you're doing your best Virt impression.

2 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Do you have anything to say about this round so far? 

Genuine question: does TP!Zfetch say this? Some TP would, but I feel like this post doesn't fit with his meta in recent games.

Scum!Zfetch says it, definitely.

(I'll try to stop tunneling now.)

What do you lads think of Hashtag? She's a wolf, right? She's so obvious with her overcompensating "how productive" schtick. Also her reason to vote me is trash. Also I'm UNREAL at this game so the odds of me being wrong are like, 50% at worst

Zfetch probably Mafia too, this isn't his day 1 town meta at all.

MR can be my third suspect due to being far too tricky and miles better than me.

DM is my only town read due to his weird posts.

Also I'm just messing around with the sheriff cover thing, I'll obviously participate if everyone wants to do it. Chill bro.

2 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Genuine question: does TP!Zfetch say this? Some TP would, but I feel like this post doesn't fit with his meta in recent games.

Scum!Zfetch says it, definitely.

(I'll try to stop tunneling now.)

No he doesn't imo

4 hours ago, Zfetch said:

AV disappearing is sketch af

Does he say this one as town?

No he doesn't imo

Hmm I like these reads on Zfetch. He starts out like someone making a parody of his play-style and then has that drastic tone shift to the odd post MR referenced. I don't get why he'd suddenly want to appear so helpful when he hasn't even touched on the No lynch topic or the sheriff cover. Also, his reasons for suspecting me are just awful. 

58 minutes ago, Armbar said:

What do you lads think of Hashtag? She's a wolf, right? She's so obvious with her overcompensating "how productive" schtick. Also her reason to vote me is trash. Also I'm UNREAL at this game so the odds of me being wrong are like, 50% at worst

Purely based on tone, I don't like Hashtag and BJ so far. 

3 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

It is. So why not do some 'Sheriff shenanigans' now? Why do you suggest waiting till D2?

I believe it would be better because the sheriff can hide behind a better read over a d1 read as they dont have any info at this time correct? 

50 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Hmm I like these reads on Zfetch. He starts out like someone making a parody of his play-style and then has that drastic tone shift to the odd post MR referenced. I don't get why he'd suddenly want to appear so helpful when he hasn't even touched on the No lynch topic or the sheriff cover. Also, his reasons for suspecting me are just awful. 

Purely based on tone, I don't like Hashtag and BJ so far. 

*shrugs* can't please everyone -_-

Archived