The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: Albuquerque Atomic City [Townies Win!!!]

T-rex930

Don't like TLs entrance. Too safe if that makes sense. Feel like he could have provided more with his vote, and he doesn't risk much with talking about the sheriff cover/no lynch conversation. Discussing gameplay is fine, but at this stage, I felt at least 1 original hot take was appropriate from him. Not expanding on his vote or scum targets this late fits well with his mafia meta.

59 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Don't like TLs entrance. Too safe if that makes sense. Feel like he could have provided more with his vote, and he doesn't risk much with talking about the sheriff cover/no lynch conversation. Discussing gameplay is fine, but at this stage, I felt at least 1 original hot take was appropriate from him. Not expanding on his vote or scum targets this late fits well with his mafia meta.

Yeah I don't like the lack of explanations but I don't really think that necessarily fits with his scum meta. He's pretty much always low-key in R1.

What do you think about having no Lynch tonight?

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Yeah I don't like the lack of explanations but I don't really think that necessarily fits with his scum meta. He's pretty much always low-key in R1.

What do you think about having no Lynch tonight?

I'd rather lynch, but not as strongly opposed to it as I am to the sheriff cover. Better to do it earlier than later. 

11 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

I guess that makes sense. I'm just worried that it'll ruin the pace of the game

Yeah I get what you mean. I don't like the idea of getting no real info from this round but I think gaining the extra round is always the best play and it usually makes the most sense to do this on R1. I also think the pacing issue would be even worse if we tried this on a later round. 

26 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I'd rather lynch, but not as strongly opposed to it as I am to the sheriff cover. Better to do it earlier than later. 

The sheriff thing is all or nothing and at this point I think consensus is in favour. I know I'm being super bossy about this but I'm certain it's always the optimal play and I need everyone on board or the mafia will gain an advantage. 

@Stamkos come one man....

58 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

We should try to tie it for a no Lynch imo. When I get home tonight I will force a tie with my vote if I can.

I can help you with this if needed, unless you get home at some ungodly hour.

3 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Sorry, I had my invisibility cloak on.

Vote Zfetch

Master Radishes - I'm coming for you next, brother.

Take it off then. In fact, take it all off you juicy boy.

:]

Archived