The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Kruger traded to Vegas

1 minute ago, DoughtysCheck said:

Kruger is pretty much like a Dorsett 

ouch, not at all. He is speedy, skilled and defensively responsible. Guy has more offensive upsdie then has been given opportunity or yet to have shown in a deep Chicago team. Expect an increase in production and a bigger role. Good news for Kruger, always liked that player.

5 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

ouch, not at all. He is speedy, skilled and defensively responsible. Guy has more offensive upsdie then has been given opportunity or yet to have shown in a deep Chicago team. Expect an increase in production and a bigger role. Good news for Kruger, always liked that player.

I feel like that is what Dorsett is as well. Skilled, defensively responsible, PK, speedy. He's produced like Dorsett over the years in terms of points. Only upside over Dorsett I see would be his capability to win faceoffs. 

9 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It was pretty much done deal in the last week or so, interested to know the return.

Would they be able to make a deal to ensure that one player is picked instead of another off of their exposed list for the expansion draft and offer Kruger as the incentive or reward for doing so?

1 minute ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Is there any return for Kruger or does Vegas just get him and not take a player from Chicago in the expansion draft?

I think the deal probably includes Vegas taking the specific player Chicago tells them to take at the ED. 

4 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

You mean like Dorsett.

You are one of those who obviously underestimate him.

Archived