The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2017 Year End Sale

everlast

I'll probably go. This sale is more apparel-oriented. The equipment sale was a few months ago. They'll still have some equipment, but if you have the time and are in the area it's cool to check out. You'll probably find a t-shirt or two that you don't need but only cost $5 each.

54 minutes ago, Apple Juice said:

Don't know if its just me but every year the team store sale seems to diminish in quality... Although picking up cheaper things than how much I would normally pay for is nice for some things

I overheard an employee said someone (probably another employee) yesterday grabbed a bunch of items yesterday..  saved over $6000.  That's why not much good stuff left

only was in Vancouver once for this annual sale... 1993 when I had to take care of my dad's estate.   I bought a game worn #17 jersey  that I cherish to this day.   Man I'd love to make it back out west for another one of these.

10 hours ago, jovocop55 said:

I overheard an employee said someone (probably another employee) yesterday grabbed a bunch of items yesterday..  saved over $6000.  That's why not much good stuff left

Yea but the person probably spent close to $6000 too unless he bought a crap ton of jerseys. All jerseys were 50% off and anything in the team store was 30% off. I went in the morning (as I usually do) and grabbed a few things cuz I didn't want to spend too much. I already have a crap ton of Canucks gear as is lol

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 10:04 PM, Apple Juice said:

Don't know if its just me but every year the team store sale seems to diminish in quality... Although picking up cheaper things than how much I would normally pay for is nice for some things

Yeah, the one 2 years ago was nice, but the one last year, was not as good, and I did not go to the sale this year.  I really wanted a hockey stick from the sale 2 years ago, but I was going to Victoria the next day and then flying home thru Kenmore Air, and the Canucks organization did not do shipping to Seattle. 

Archived