The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017 Expansion/Entry Draft

Master Mind

Thanks ^^^Herberts! :towel:

Update: rights to Bogosian gone. Somebody hold Bomba back?

Still working on Erik Johnson. Maybe I undersold him?  Yup he's on Colorado. He's still money in the bank for 350 to 400 points. The difference between making or not making the playoffs for some? He led our skaters here in Boston in fantasy scoring, ahead of Pietrangelo, just the year before last. But we attracted one offer for a 24 year old former 2knd round draftee, out of contract in the ECHL. And some mildly better.  I do appreciate all offers! :unsure: But lets get something reasonable.  Asking price is two second round pick equivalent assets. Or a first round asset and a later pick.

Just now, Canuck Surfer said:

Ja tervetuloa!  

(Hopefully that means awesome, nice work Cramarossa!)

Onnea = Congratulations (sometimes good luck, depending upon context)
ja tervetuloa = and welcome

"Loistava" is kinda of like awesome

@Sestito'sHandMadeVodka is asleep, which is disappointing. He promised to photo-shop our 1st round pick riding a rocket and shooting lasers from his eyes. I intend to hold him to that contractual obligation. 

I can't believe that I am leaving Poehling on the board, but I just can't draft someone so gosh darn boring. Going a bit off book here boys:

The Buffalo Sabers select, from the OHL's Kingston Frontenacs, Jason Robertson

May the analytics gods keep and cradle his sweet sweet 76% graduation rate.

Play me off, @gmen81

7 minutes ago, inane said:

Huh? 

In all the drafts, he would walk up, say the name, walk down. No thank you's to the city of Florida, no appreciate to the fans, no thank you to the watch party at Butch Goring's Bar and Grill in Saskatoon.

Watch the first two picks of the McDavid/Eichel draft, it's hilarious. Edmonton does like a 3 minute long presentation with 8 people on stage, the entire katz family, would like to welcome to the city of edmonton, etc. etc.

Tim Murray walks up, alone, says "Jack Eichel" and clears out of there as soon as he possibly can. Your post was similarly succinct.

Just now, SidneyRaymond said:

Just a heads up my 31st pick has been traded. Wanted to let you guys know so you don't pull out your pitch forks at me if we are stalled at my pick. Hopefully @Master Mind would be processing it soon.

Dang it Jazz how many 1sts do you need?!

Archived