The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Adidas jersey is out!

Crimson-JH

2 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

The stick in rink is one of the greatest logos in sports. I don't get why they won't just accept it and make it the logo already...

KurtenbachSedin.jpg

I really like the original logo. I absolutely HATE the new "modernized" nike swoosh version we use now. It's so unnecessary.

But for the overall Adidas reveal, I don't mind most of the jerseys. Some that are very solid with colour and have the minimal collar I don't like, but I think there's some decent ones with subtle changes there.

34 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

I like the Orca crest i think its one of the best logos in the NHL... that being said, why the hell didn't they get rid of the word mark!! :angry:

our jersey would be top 10 in the leauge without it..

Agreed, I love the Orca crest, looks better without the lettering. 

Fo0DXOm.png

4 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Agreed, I love the Orca crest but it's like , " no one can tell what this team is just by the logo so we better write the city's name on it so people will know, just in case." 

Fo0DXOm.png

I like this concept. Replace the Johnny Canuck "V" shoulder patch with the Stick in Rink (old one not new stylized one) and you got yourself a winner. 

I think the main thing I got out of this thread is that the jerseys look almost the same as before except the collar's different (I don't mind the collar actually, it's... there? lol).

That and no one agrees on what the best/worst jerseys are. lol

1 hour ago, Great Granny said:

Looks like a female "puck bunny" version of the previous jersey. Garbage!

Arguably the worst jersey in the league all of sports. Just go modern stick and rink.

Is there no end to the crying and whining on this board...? Nothing is ever good enough.

Archived