The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Adidas jersey is out!

Crimson-JH

30 minutes ago, Bitter Melon said:

Since everyone is posting concepts, this is pretty close to what I'd like to see. Maybe a different font, maybe a different third, but its all there.

ColinMay_JustinCox-VANset.png

These are nice but Kesler's name makes it 10x worse

1 hour ago, CanuckGAME said:

This should be our 3rd jersey logo for next year.  The current orca should remain our primary logo forever but this twist on the orange and black logo is bad ass.

Screenshot_2016-02-13-20-16-47-1.png

This is horrible...looks like the end result if fin decided to eat all our previous jerseys and puked it out.

I quite like these. I've never minded the VANCOUVER across the top. I don't see it as 'They're trying to remind us what city we are' but rather a way to represent our beautiful city. The green stripes look an inch or two thicker as well which I like. The whites on the sides for the collar remind me of the All Blacks' rugby jerseys in 2011. All in all, I'm not mad. 

2 hours ago, GarthButcher5 said:

Looks very '80's like. Way too busy and trying to do too many things. I don't like it.

agreed to a certain extent, but the current simple look which to me looks like yoga wear is boring.  A simple look is good but the simple look the NHL is going with is simple with no sense of style.  From what i have seen above the posters on this site could do a better job than adidas.

5 hours ago, jovocop55 said:

And u can buy Reebok jersey for 1/3 of the price now.  Just got a horvat and h.sedin jersey for $70 each 

Where did you get that? The one's online is still listed at ~$118. I ordered one after seeing the stupid water mark is still there. Hopefully it gets here by Friday down in Illinois so I can wear it to the draft. Left mine original one back home in van city.

I like them a lot. Really have enjoyed Adidas minimalist, crisp look to their jerseys. They're easy on the eyes and you don't end up with to much gaudy looking stuff that Nike does.

Here is Dan modeling in them. details are fine.

cut.png

https://www.nhl.com/canucks/news/nhl-and-adidas-unveil-new-uniforms-for-2017-18-season/c-290021246

CANUCKS ADIZERO JERSEY PRE-SALE OPPORTUNITY

The Canucks Team Store will be offering fans an opportunity to get it first during an exclusive pre-sale window from June 21 - July 31st. For fans that take advantage of the pre-sale opportunity, they will also receive a free name and number kit to complement their new Canucks ADIZERO jersey.

https://www.nhl.com/canucks/video/form-the-future--jersey-reveal/t-277437438/c-52261703

10 hours ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Wish the collar was different.

Still, we have a great logo. Beats the $&!# out of a boring stick-in-rink or a TO based cartoon character.

I'm not sure about our current logo but we couldn't agree more about the stick in the rink. The fascination with that ultra bland stick in the rink is just baffling to me.

Such a simple yet huge improvement. Remove the arched Vancouver! Why do they never listen to their fan base on decisions that do not have any affect on players/personnel???

12 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Agreed, it would look so much better:

eXLbSxI.jpg

Personally I like the orca logo. I'm neither like not hate the Vancouver writing on the jersey. I do wish that they made some kind of noticeable change though. I wouldn't mind a jersey with Johnny on the front. 

11 hours ago, Bitter Melon said:

Since everyone is posting concepts, this is pretty close to what I'd like to see. Maybe a different font, maybe a different third, but its all there.

ColinMay_JustinCox-VANset.png

change the stick in rink to orginal stick in rink and u have a winner amazing how fans can come up with better stuff than a teams

12 hours ago, tbone909 said:

Too bad about the neck of the fan jerseys.Adidas is only doing game jerseys at this time. 

I first found out about this, this morning. I guess that this was known that Fanatics would have their branding on the replicas back in October. Wonder how different the Fanatics brand replicas will be when compared to the authentic Adidas? At least the Reebok replicas looked pretty close to their authentic counterparts.

6 minutes ago, theunspokentruth said:

I first found out about this, this morning. I guess that this was known that Fanatics would have their branding on the replicas back in October. Wonder how different the Fanatics brand replicas will be when compared to the authentic Adidas? At least the Reebok replicas looked pretty close to their authentic counterparts.

I was talking to a local sport retailer about 3 weeks ago about this. He doesn't like the samples he's seen from Fanatics and is still planning on selling the Reebok versions for as long as they are making them, i think he even told me he bought extra stock of the Reebok ones. The Adidas game jerseys are going to be in the $300 dollar range when they release them to the general public.

Archived