The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

51 minutes ago, J-23 said:

With all these prospects tearing $&!# up, I expect our goals per game to be at 5 some time in the future.

yeah.  We have never had a prospect pool anything close to this deep.  Gaudette, Petterssen, Juolevi, Gadjovich, Lind, Demko all look like grade a prospects. And we have a host of other guys looking decent too. And note I didn't even add Dahlen to that group. 

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, rekker said:

Ferraro with some Canucks love. 

Ferraro is one of the only analysts that gives us the praise our players (and Benning) deserve. Other guys like Ron McLean, Darren Millard and most of the TSN panel give us zero respect. I can't wait to see our young guys steal the show and surprise the hell out of the Eastern seaboard

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, Zoolander said:

Ferraro is one of the only analysts that gives us the praise our players (and Benning) deserve. Other guys like Ron McLean, Darren Millard and most of the TSN panel give us zero respect. I can't wait to see our young guys steal the show and surprise the hell out of the Eastern seaboard

it took nearly 30 games for brock to get any respect for any serious calder trophy contention.  they just seem to focus on good teams out west.  

• Cheers 1

Sweden's powerplay unit is stacked with talent.  

Andersson, Nylander, Pettersson, Dahlin.

I'm very grateful that Vancouver has one of those players, but it sure would be great to have anther one (crossing fingers for some kind of draft miracle).

It wouldn't surprise me to see Sweden win this tourney, they have a great team.

Edited by 2011
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

who is Artur Kayumov? he draft eligible?

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

He was drafted by the Blackhawks in the second round in 2016.

Currently plays in the KHL with 2 points in 16 games. http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=312217 

Having a great WJC thus far based on point totals alone (I haven't seen him play). First time playing in the WJC too I believe. 

• Thanks 1