The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, fanfor42 said:

Way to make a negative comment over nothing.

Petey said in his exit interview that he hasn't been home in Sweden since last June so he is going to spend his summer at home.

Negative garbage.  Stop it.

Give your head a shake. In what way is that negative lol

2 minutes ago, AV's Coin said:

Give your head a shake. In what way is that negative lol

Petey had a tough year.  Missed 30 games with injury. Spent a lot of time on his own and said he was looking forward to going home.

So you, big shot, jump on the comment that these guys are so quick to leave they don't even have a zoom meeting together.

Negative comment. Nonsense.

Why not post something positive or just  clam up?

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Petey had a tough year.  Missed 30 games with injury. Spent a lot of time on his own and said he was looking forward to going home.

So you, big shot, jump on the comment that these guys are so quick to leave they don't even have a zoom meeting together.

Negative comment. Nonsense.

Why not post something positive or just  clam up?

You actually think that is a negative comment? OK

12 minutes ago, AV's Coin said:

these guys dont waste time getting home after the season. You wonder if they even have a good bye get together (or zoom meating)

can you blame them wanting to see their families?

2 hours ago, EP Phone Home said:

Looks to be hanging out with Lias Andersson and Jacob Moverare. Some Swedish buds before going back to Sweden. 

2892E826-AD16-49DE-9E11-93E2590DC50C.jpeg

It's no wonder petey's so fat. :(all he's eating is fat and carbs and sugar. But he does rock the late 90's look pretty well

• Cheers 1

On 5/21/2021 at 5:33 PM, AV's Coin said:

these guys dont waste time getting home after the season. You wonder if they even have a good bye get together (or zoom meating)

After being injured for the last 3 months and still not up to speed, having been doing nothing except rehab.  I don’t think anyone who was in EP’s position would do anything differently. I know for myself that would be my plan. 
shame people have to take these little jabs at the players. Anyone on here ever played in the NHL anyone have any idea what the grind must be like. Yeah some have played junior hockey riding the bus , your still hoping your dream becomes a reality, your playing because you love to play and the possibility of being drafted. At the end of the season are you not looking to be on the next plane home. Just my opinion for what it is worth. Let the flaming begin.