The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kole Lind | RW

Canucksin2013

Kole will get a lot more attention this year and if he can maintain a 1.5 ( 108 pts) to 1.75 (126 pts.) point per game average.............we should all be pretty frigging happy!

He had just under 1.25 points per game last year (87 pts in 70 games).......................so neither is impossible

Here is our fingers crossed!.....................his first year he had .60 points a game..................so he doubled his first year

He will be fun to follow!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

Regressing. Bust.

43 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Yup. Kole was exciting when he was posting 4 points a game. But a measly 3 points a game? Kid better pick up his pace or I'm gonna lose interest. :lol:

Yeah, time to trade him while we can still get something for him. His value right now is at an all time high. Lol.

On 9/29/2017 at 4:54 PM, cyoung said:

I agree, Baertschi is one of my favorite Canucks. 

I know everyone is talking about Boeser leading the Canucks in goals this year, but something tells me Baertchi is gonna be a close 2nd. Im expecting a fantastic year from Sven. When Green is behind the bench, Baertchi tends to really really put up numbers. Coach knowing the player really well, and what situation to put him in.

Rick Girard was close.  Second round pick had 71 goals and 141 points.  Never played a game with the Canucks, but did have a long career in Europe.  Moe Lemay, a 5th rounder, had 138, including 68 goals.  He played parts of 6 seasons with the Canucks - had 21 goals one year.

• Upvote 1