The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kole Lind | RW

Canucksin2013

7 hours ago, Blömqvist said:

Anyone think he'll score 50 goals this year? Small sample size but currently 7 goals in 6 games.

Small sample size or not.....he is going to blow by last year's 30 goals if he stays healthy.  A trip to the world juniors might effect his gp though.  

I had Lind way lower on my list of Nucks prospects simply based on eye test, but it’s becoming increasingly clear that he really  is the next honey badger, a guy who just wills the puck where it needs to go, no matter what. What a fantastic selection by Jimbo, yet another player with a unique skill set that can be instantly inserted into this lineup when he’s ready.

100 points is easily attainable at this pace, keep it going Kole.

30 minutes ago, nergish said:

I had Lind way lower on my list of Nucks prospects simply based on eye test, but it’s becoming increasingly clear that he really  is the next honey badger, a guy who just wills the puck where it needs to go, no matter what. What a fantastic selection by Jimbo, yet another player with a unique skill set that can be instantly inserted into this lineup when he’s ready.

Way better hands and offensive potential than the badg.  Very excited to see if he can crack Canada's junior team this year!

22 hours ago, nergish said:

The game I watched the other night he wasn't playing anything close to that comparison.  Made incredibly smooth passes, was the first guy everyone was looking for on the outlet leaving the d zone and excelled at finding soft spots.  Exciting prospect but more subtle than someone you might consider a 'puck hound'.  

7 hours ago, dank.sinatra said:

Lind > Glass

"Bobby, I know we've never talked about this, but... someday, I'm going to die. And when that happens, then you can go to cooking school."

But yes, your mathematical equation seems accurate.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, shayster007 said:

@Tre Mac

Don't try to mess with the kids name. He has on the single greatest names I have ever heard. If you don't know why, say it out loud. Dudes parents must be a riot.

I would of named him Vile in that case

• Upvote 1

On 2017-10-08 at 9:40 AM, nergish said:

How come nobody is taking Kole Lind? ;)

Would be insane if he keeps this pace up

Is it possible that Lind becomes even better than what people think Brock is going to be?  I am thinking that if he continues to progress we could see him in Vancouver sooner than later.  I like how he seems to play with a bit of an edge as well.