The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kole Lind | RW

Canucksin2013

1 minute ago, The 5th Line said:

Jesus man calm down.  Gadjovich and DiPietro are not locks to make TC, Glass is having a great season and it's far to early to say we won anything.  What is the point of making such claims?  and how did you even come to some of these conclusions?

The guy can't be excited/optimistic about his favorite team?  Why so serious?

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

Jesus man calm down.  Gadjovich and DiPietro are not locks to make TC, Glass is having a great season and it's far to early to say we won anything.  What is the point of making such claims?  and how did you even come to some of these conclusions?

He is just excited about our prospects. Lind was a 2nd round pick playing like a top 10 pick with 2 more points than glass although glass has played one less game . Lind also had a monster game for Team WHL.  Gadjovich had a great summer camp for Canada and Dipietro having another stellar season with Windsor.  Maybe a lock is a bit much but he's definetly allowed to be excited about the prospect of it happening based on performance.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

Coming from the guy who once told a poster to and I'm paraphrasing here but "Go fetch me a coffee"

Yes I understand that he is excited and that's fine, so am I but I'm not gonna say Petterson is better than McDavid just because I am excited.  That is all 

It was a tea, and my snark is nothing compared to your endless doubty attitude regarding almost all of our prospects.  Literally all of them thus far except Petterson have felt your wrath without warrant or factual basis.  I'll call that out at every turn.

Now hurry up, 2 cream 2 sugar

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

Never mind wether Pettersson is better than Glass...which he is...it looks like Lind has more upside and a better overall game as well...!!!

Then we have Gadjovich and DiPietro looking like locks to make Team Canada as well...what a great draft JB had....just Wow....we won this draft by a mile already....

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that this is past draft is the one that is going to round out the Canucks roster core for the next 10 years...Horvat (albeit he's a Gillis pick), Boeser, Virtanen, Pettersson, Lind, Gaudette look like they have the makings of a top tier top six. Add Demko and Juolevi (really hoping he takes a giant step forward this season), and the future of the Canucks look solid.  Gadjovich could very well turn out to be a "foundational" player as well.  A couple of blue chip d-prospects and these Cancuks should get back in the Stanley Cup discussions in 3-4 years, if not sooner.

• Cheers 1

Watched both Russia games to see how Lind performed. Two very impressive efforts. The coach moved him up to be his primary LW IMHO. Great shot but also great vision as he threw nice passes. Edge to his game. 185 pound 6'1" but looks bigger. Finally a WHL kid who looks like a top 6 player.  

• Cheers 1

16 hours ago, The 5th Line said:

DiPietro is ripping it up and will make the team...that is a "LOCK".....Gadjovich is a LW with size and truculence Team Canada does not have anyone like him on the left side....he is a lock in my mind anyway.

LInd is a Lock....did you watch him play both games? ....no way he is left off the team.....

See what I do is watch the games and watch the specific players that I am interested in....that way I can tell who is talented and who is giving her and who is timid or just not mindful enough of the game.

....if you ever want to get off the 5th line....you might try it some time.... 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1