The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kole Lind | RW

Canucksin2013

On 12/27/2017 at 9:36 PM, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Kole Lind with 1 goal today. He now has 44 points (17 goals, 27 assists) in 26 games. He is also on a 4-game point streak, and has 8 points in 3 games since being cut by Team Canada.

His goal:

I love the swagger and the passion he brings. Such a real pest.

Eligible for Utica next year too.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Adarsh Sant said:

Nah. Glass and Suzuki are more skilled than Lind. Plus they play more important positions.

There is a reason people were surprised/mad that Glass and Suzuki were left off Team Canada for World Juniors. Lind didn't get the same reaction 

Really? Have you watched both play regularly? I certainly have and Kole has a much higher skill level. Lind is hard to defend because he shoots as well as he passes, is a decent skater and can be agitating to play against. Glass to me is just a playmaker that sees the ice decent but looks awkward as I don't like his skating. I would take Kole over Cody in a redraft. 

4 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Lind now 5th in the WHL in points per game (1.74).

He’s trailing only the Big Three from Swift Current (and their just insane scoring rate) and overager points machine Brayden Burke.

Reason why Brayden Burke doesnt have a contract is because of his $&!#ty attitude which got him traded twice.

Couldn't make game again tonight in kamloops had too much to do with the big dump of snow we are getting... turns out it's a shame I didn't attend... Lind is an absolute beast especially likely playing half of this year with Mono... Canada really missed the boat not taking him and I think he's playing with a chip on his shoulder. I love how he celebrates after a goal kid got some attitude 

Does anybody know if it's worth to subscribe to WHL live and watch streams there? Don't know how great of a broadcasting the WHL has. As far as I know it's not as good as the OHL's or the QMJHL's.

1 hour ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Correct.

People her on CDC rag on Boston for passing on Kyle Connor & Matt Barzal in 2015? For Senyshyn & DeBrusk.

They also selected McAvoy in 2016. Brandon Carlo, another hulking top 4 D man in 2015. Ahem, and Pastrnak right after we selected McCann by memory?  And have a stacked prospect pool. Guys like Bjork are arriving with, funny enough, DeBrusk. More to appear soon? They appear to have drafted so well, have enough of a youth push, they appear to be avoiding any serious post championship hangovers. Poised to be a playoff team for some time?

Any one team can draft well. And still have lost out on a great player! 

In hindsight...

Senshyn and Debrusk were massive reaches at that point in the draft 

I will make fun of Don's first draft forever. Sure hindsight is great but 2 completely off the board picks was quite bold for his first draft when you have 3 in a row and multiple high profile guys available..

but bavk to lind just heard ok radio he had another hat trick.. we should be thanking team Canada ... he seems to respond greatly to disappointment .

our future is looking brighter then ever!

• Upvote 1