The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kole Lind | RW

Canucksin2013

7th in the league with 1.68 ppg, the next rocket is dube and him and Lind don't play together alot, after that it's carsen twarynski with 1.16. So very impressive considering he's not getting a ton of support and like someone else mentioned not inflating his stats with secondary assists. 

5 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

He’s 7th in points per game.

He’s behind the top-3 guys from Swift Current (Heponiemi, Steenbergen, Gawdin) and Moose Jaw (Burke, Halbgewachs, Howden).

Of course those other guys get a lot more help and pad their numbers with a lot more secondary assists than Lind. Not saying those top 6 guys aren’t impressive though.

Thanks for that. I also think WHL is a tougher league to put up points compared to OHL and definitely the QHL so that's pretty impressive. 

Glad Canada won junior gold but really wished he was on the team. 

1 hour ago, RetroCanuck said:

BOOM! What a hit! A little late but shows his feisty aggressive style, and you've got to look forward to that coming to our team!

Good to keep in mind that hit was on Matthew Phillips (5'6 140 lbs)

1 hour ago, Brobidus said:

He is putting up points big time. 
Does anyone know how many more games he will likely play before the end of the regular season? 
Also, is he is eligible for the AHL next year?

Not sure about remaining games but I can tell you that he is AHL eligible next year.

• Like 1

On 01/20/2018 at 11:43 PM, Stech said:

Good to keep in mind that hit was on Matthew Phillips (5'6 140 lbs)

Watching the Royals in Victoria, Matthews never gets hit - unless he's getting dummied in front of the net.

Similar to Gaudreau, it's very hard to actually nail the guy anywhere away from the net.

Nice work Cole!!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Team Bagues said:

Watching the Royals in Victoria, Matthews never gets hit - unless he's getting dummied in front of the net.

Similar to Gaudreau, it's very hard to actually nail the guy anywhere away from the net.

Nice work Cole!!!

I'm from Vic as well, he's an outstanding skill guy and as much as it pains me to say it I hope he makes the Flames and becomes a force!