The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kole Lind | RW

Canucksin2013

5 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

That's right.   I am agreeing with you.   I have not a clue.   Every prospect needs to sign at exactly same time or you have concern - I get that.    I also get that someone tries to explain why a prospect may choose a different route and you claim it is messing with ELC.     

One question, you ever signed an ELC?

:lol:

Did I ever sign an ELC? 

Wow.

Clearly out of your depth. 

Carry on....

Lind will be the most interesting prospect to follow next year in my opinion. His output this season has shown he can score at top end rates in junior, but he still hasn't put it together in the playoffs.

If he can play well in the post season and get a couple games with Utica I could see him having a great year in the AHL next year.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Derp... said:

Lind will be the most interesting prospect to follow next year in my opinion. His output this season has shown he can score at top end rates in junior, but he still hasn't put it together in the playoffs.

If he can play well in the post season and get a couple games with Utica I could see him having a great year in the AHL next year.

From the eye test he has skills that should translate well to the pro’s good size, skill, shot and speed, plays in the danger areas and has a chip on his shoulder. 

Would love to see Lind skating with Gaudette and Virtannen as a line in Pre season. 

Hoping that JV can get his chip back on his shoulder. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Derp... said:

edit

Edited by Odd.

6 minutes ago, cyoung said:

Cuz he's been so damn consistent, we haven't gotta a chance to see how he responds haha. However if it's anything like him being cut from the WJC, he will be just fine lol. 

The WJC cut was the first thing I think of.

It kicked him into overdrive big time.  

I'd say there is very little concern in how he will react to adversity.