The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jonah Gadjovich | LW

saucypass

Look. All im saying is our prospects shouldnt have to punch a helmet 15 times to send a message ro the coach. Simple as that. 

What if he breaks his hand and misses the rest of the season plus playoffs? How exactly would that help development. At the end of the day its not a huge deal because this is part of JGs style, but what happens if lind does this to garner attention? Dahlen?

Not the message i want to sent to our prospects. 

18 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Look. All im saying is our prospects shouldnt have to punch a helmet 15 times to send a message ro the coach. Simple as that. 

What if he breaks his hand and misses the rest of the season plus playoffs? How exactly would that help development. At the end of the day its not a huge deal because this is part of JGs style, but what happens if lind does this to garner attention? Dahlen?

Not the message i want to sent to our prospects. 

Dahlen isn't really a fighter. Gadj is (or at least has that as part of his game). Dahlen's also already earned more play time and just needs to keep doing the things he's doing (and improving on them). 

You're attempting quite the stretch of logic to square that circle...

8 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Dahlen isn't really a fighter. Gadj is (or at least has that as part of his game). Dahlen's also already earned more play time and just needs to keep doing the things he's doing (and improving on them). 

You're attempting quite the stretch of logic to square that circle...

Okay man i get it. We disagree. Is that okay?

Edited by 73 Percent

4 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Okay man i get it. We disagree. Is that okay?

You're welcome and perfectly okay to 'disagree' with me or anyone else on here. But if you post something obviously at odds with reality, people are likely to disagree with you and challenge your ideas. You should be prepared for that on a discussion board.

Edited by aGENT
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, aGENT said:

You're welcome and perfectly okay to 'disagree' with me or anyone else on here. But if you post something obviously at odds with reality, people are likely to disagree with you and challenge your ideas. You should be prepared for that on a discussion board.

How am I not prepared for this? I just stated my unpopular opinion and defended it for the better half of the day. Its you that appears to be unprepared for those times you cant changes another's opinion. 

I just dont feel like discussing this anymore. Good day man 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

How am I not prepared for this? I just stated my unpopular opinion and defended it for the better half of the day. Its you that appears to be unprepared for those times you cant changes another's opinion. 

He just mad you’re in his mom’s bedroom 

1 minute ago, 73 Percent said:

Not very well. Dahlen's going to start fighting because Cull hasn't played an undeserving Gadj more? :blink:... I mean come on...

I'm not unprepared for it at all. I thought we were having a perfectly civil discussion... and you want to take you ball and go home.

You have a good day too 73 :) 

1 minute ago, 73 Percent said:

You mean like how I was doing with you until you put me on ignore?  

Someone please quote this so he can read it

You can inform your buddy 5th he got put on ignore because he lacks the ability to actually have a discussion and devolves damn near every thread in to some sad 'woe is me, I'm being attacked' nonsense that would likely be fascinating to a 1st year psychology student, and I got tired of having to comb through that disruptive blather to an actual discussion of the topic.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Maybe, because Pettersson is so very talented, he could make Jonah a top winger?  

That's possible Alf.  Pettersson will always make the players around him better.  Jonah's biggest issue is his skating.  Lucic wasn't a great skater either that's why they both were second round picks.  But Lucic was able to overcome his weaknesses and make a career for himself.  Hopefully Jonah can do the same.  He was a very good junior player and is one tough SOB.  I hope he makes the big club, even in a lesser role.  If he can be Petey's wing man then Jonah will look like a steal in the second round.

2 minutes ago, drummerboy said:

Great tussle, but Gadj is still a good 3 years away.  2 at best.  

Next year he should be an ahl regular, and the year after that he should be dominating the A with call ups to the bigs. 

Year after, NHL.  

Seems like a fair honest path for him.  

This year shows he needs the time. 

Lets give it to him. 

'Exciting' tussle. I wouldn't call it 'great' though. Neither guy were particularly using any defense :lol:

5 hours ago, aGENT said:

'Exciting' tussle. I wouldn't call it 'great' though. Neither guy were particularly using any defense :lol:

I have to disagree with you on this one.

If you are actually tough enough to stand in there and throw punches at some angry dudes face a foot away and keep going...then that is a great tussle. Not very many guys in real life have the balls to do that. I have had my share of "tussles" but never that kind lol. And I don't consider myself to be too afraid of things. 

Alas, now I am an old man. Sigh...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1