The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

1 hour ago, Captain Canuck #12 said:

And I don't think they're related so much to his brain, as they are to his heart.  

Determination, like the rest of the virtues, are not products of the heart, like emotions, they are products of that thing between your ears.

On 2/18/2021 at 6:19 PM, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Focht, Gadjovich, Lind, and Jasek all showing progress this year. What the Comets need is a great left D prospect... like Rathbone wasting away on the taxi squad six layers deep behind more experienced D’s.

• Hydration 1
2 hours ago, Ray_Cathode said:

Focht, Gadjovich, Lind, and Jasek all showing progress this year. What the Comets need is a great left D prospect... like Rathbone wasting away on the taxi squad six layers deep behind more experienced D’s.

Rathbone will be in the lineup for Utica’s next game. They should pair him with Woo. 

• Like 2
  • Hydration 1
On 2/20/2021 at 9:14 PM, Ray_Cathode said:

Yahoo! Then I’m a happy camper.

Gadjovich with a goal and an assist so far tonight. He ain’t purity, but he sure is effective. The Utica D is very active tonight with Canuck prospects Rathbone, Woo, Teves and Eliot leading the way.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Captain Canuck #12 said:

Top 9??

What Are You Talkin About Toddler GIF - WhatAreYouTalkinAbout What Toddler  - Discover & Share GIFs

How 'bout top 6?!!:lol:

Honestly, I think we need to move Hoglander to LW. Not a fan of him on the right. And with Miller glued to Petey's wing that doesn't leave many spots for Gadjovich in the top 6. Even if the notion was realistic. Lol. I felt generous slotting him into our top 9 right now.

• Like 1

Always thought he was a great Burrows-type pick but he had a quiet few years, now it looks like he's finally got his scoring touch again. I hope he impresses next season in training camp because there'll be lots of bottom-9 openings available I'm sure.

The way this season is going, might as well start auditions now and basically treat the rest of this crap-shoot as a training camp. Gadjovich deserves a look after his play but no point bringing him up just to play 3 minutes and sit on the bench.

• Vintage 1
On 2/18/2021 at 8:29 PM, Captain Canuck #12 said:

And I don't think they're related so much to his brain, as they are to his heart.  

The passion comes from the heart. 

Smyl for example. 

The brain and heart need to be in sync. 

Seems like we should be talking about this guy more. The lost prospect no one talks about anymore. Be interesting to see if he can be that bottom six guy that chips in and roles a few heads now and then 

• Hydration 1