The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jonah Gadjovich | LW

saucypass

6 minutes ago, Rick Blight said:

I believe the criteria for goalies is incorrect as stated. 

"They have to be an RFA going into the 2021-22 season." We would not have a goalie meeting that criteria nor would most teams. I believe this should actually say:

One goalie who is under contract in 2021-22 or will be a restricted free agent at the end of his current contract immediately prior to 2021-22. If a team elects to make a restricted free agent goalie available to meet this requirement, that goalie must have received his qualifying offer prior to the submission of the team's protected list.

•  

@Googlie please ignore......my reading comprehension needs work.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Rick Blight said:

@Googlie please ignore......my reading comprehension needs work.

Naw. - the formatting in my post was crap.  I cut and pasted from a Seattle webpage and then got hung up on bullets when I tried to make the spacing more readable, so that all-important "or" snuck onto the end of the first bullet.  Was easy to miss

• Cheers 2

6 hours ago, aGENT said:

Well that's debatable... It's not Gadjovich's strong suit either. By all reports his skating is quite improved this year though, so here's hoping.

He really is looking a lot better this year. Seems like a kid that is going to just keep getting better and better. He’s dedicated that’s for sure, 

• Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

He really is looking a lot better this year. Seems like a kid that is going to just keep getting better and better. He’s dedicated that’s for sure, 

I know and he’s exactly the type of player this team needs!! BRING HIM UP AND LET HIM LOOSE GREEN!!!

16 hours ago, aGENT said:

I REALLY hope he makes it and can skate at this level. We need so much much of what he does.

Notice how the 2nd checker veered away after Gadjovich knocked the first guy down? We need what he is showing!

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Just now, DontMessMe said:

Theres nothing that suggest Pearson WON'T be protected. :bigblush:

And Benning has boners for aging vets. We should ALL know that. 

You’re right, there’s nothing to suggest either way. But if someone’s gonna make a claim that Pearson will be protected, there’s gotta be some type of proof, otherwise it’s just conjecture. We get a lot of made up info around here lol. 

• Cheers 2