The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Michael DiPietro | G

Canucksin2013

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DontMessMe said:

Is it just me but I dont think this guy will ever be an NHL regular. At best, maybe an Eddie Lack career type? But what do i know lmao... 

Artur Silovs seems to have more promise at this point.  Everyone seems to like Mikey and he's been given a lot of starts but he hasn't been sharp. 

Been a rough couple seasons for this kid, did the Canucks prior managment screw up his development? Seems like the #3G in Abbotsford with his poor play of late, would/should we consider trading him to recoup something before he is lost on waivers? Or, does the team think he can be an NHL back up next season?

Time to give this kid a ton of games to finish the season and see where his game goes...

22 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

Been a rough couple seasons for this kid, did the Canucks prior managment screw up his development? Seems like the #3G in Abbotsford with his poor play of late, would/should we consider trading him to recoup something before he is lost on waivers? Or, does the team think he can be an NHL back up next season?

Time to give this kid a ton of games to finish the season and see where his game goes...

You'd be lucky to get future considerations for him right now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Good kid but he's way too jumpy in the net (not composed) and a lot of that has to do with his size. He's simply ECHL/AHL calibre...not NHL.

Great attitude, reflexes but with COVID and his lackluster performances in the baby/NHL Canucks...he's going to be a contract/salary dump in a deal this year or offseason...

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, BureBurrito said:

Good kid but he's way too jumpy in the net (not composed) and a lot of that has to do with his size. He's simply ECHL/AHL calibre...not NHL.

Great attitude, reflexes but with COVID and his lackluster performances in the baby/NHL Canucks...he's going to be a contract/salary dump in a deal this year or offseason...

I agree Deeps is looking like a bustaroo, but he’s on his ELCs, so he can’t be a dumperoo.  

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...