The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Michael DiPietro | G

Canucksin2013

2 minutes ago, The Lock said:

If they both prove to be #1 starters we might end up in familiar territory, just saying....

One might even run over the other with a zamboni.....

Let's just hope we don't create a bad scene and get more than a 1B centre/ 2A centre. That being said, never hurts to draft a top end goalie every 3 to 5 years. (Sure, why not get one every year but need to fill other roles at the same time)

Edited by PunjabiCanucks

1 hour ago, ThaShady1 said:

Capri, Bullseye, Armando's and Naples. 8 days I was there and I bet I had pizza like 12 times hahaha. Beautiful town, I had a great time. 

Awesome. It gives me some sense of pride knowing that you enjoyed your stay. Those are all great pies. Give Arcata or Francis a try if you come back. No better or worst just another goody.  

Do you live in vancity?

4 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

Awesome. It gives me some sense of pride knowing that you enjoyed your stay. Those are all great pies. Give Arcata or Francis a try if you come back. No better or worst just another goody.  

Do you live in vancity?

I'll be back. As I said my girl grew up there until she was 23, she's got tons of family there. It's a beautiful place. 

I lived there here for about 7 years but now I live back where I grew up about 100km north of Van. Little mainland town of Powell River.