The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jack Rathbone | #3 | D

11 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I have been anxiously awaiting this kids arrival since he decided to stay home with his brother for an extra year. Kid can skate and has a booming slapshot! Great to see him make such a great AHL debut! 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Sort of pissed travis never tried him once even after praising his camp debut.Id like to see Marc Machales as well before they send him out for conditioning.At this point I'd say flush the veterans who are gone by years end and try these guys out.Travis isnt willing to because hes a lame duck coach....that's on the owners 

8 minutes ago, wildcam said:

So excited to follow the young Canucks and even more now with Canucks playing so bad....Rathbone, Gadjovich, Lind, Woo, Lockwood

Such a great way Rathbone starts pro career with 3 assists.. Can't wait to see Rathbone in a Canucks Jersey..So exciting...

Very excited that Gadjovich  is also playing so well with his 6th goal in 7 games...I hope he keeps developing, very big gritty winger just what we need...

Hope he doesn't play too well or Seattle may take him in the expansion draft. lol

Wow.  Rathbone is gonna be a beauty.  Kid is bigger than Hughes and plays a tougher game as well.  If he was a righty oh my.  Benning sure knows how to pick them.  And Gadjovich as well.  He may get claimed by Seattle.  He looks like an NHL power forward.  Always knew the kid would be an NHL'er, he just looked the part in junior.  Only thing that has held him back was his skating, which has improved tremendously.

Rathbone, Gadjovich, Lind, Jasek.  I'd love to see all 4 in a Canucks uniform next year along with Podkolzin and Tryamkin.  The kids are gonna be alright.  This season may be a write off but if we get a coach who will play these kids then next year should be quite exciting I think...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1