The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jack Rathbone | #3 | D

On 1/1/2020 at 3:39 PM, Phat Fingers said:

Sounds like your tweed coat is getting itchy under the collar there professor.  

Must be a Stats Professor to be so knowledgeable about the value of the Plus/Minus stat that the rest of us unwashed are unaware of.

We must be right because there are many of us and one of Fred!

Edited by 112

59 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

I was impressed with his partner from last year, Fox. He had a solid game for the NYR last night. Hoping Rathbone goes pro at season's end. 

With close to a point per game this season, it looks like Rathbone was not just riding Fox's coat tails last season. Yes, looking forward to seeing how he looks as a pro.

• Cheers 4

On 1/5/2020 at 7:35 AM, WeneedLumme said:

With close to a point per game this season, it looks like Rathbone was not just riding Fox's coat tails last season. Yes, looking forward to seeing how he looks as a pro.

Rathbone only not played the first half dozen or so games paired with Fox last year, then he was moved to the checking pairing because he was the team’s best defensive D - that slowed his offensive production after a very fast start -though it picked up again toward season’s end.

21 hours ago, Ray_Cathode said:

Ah, if only truth was decided by majority vote, then we could allow lynch mobs to enforce the law.

One could easily argue that lynch mobs would make better decisions and judgements than Canadian judges!!

Edit: not sure what jimmy is confused about with my post.  Even our supreme court said as much...

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-supreme-court-rules-canadian-judges-have-been-too-soft-on-punishment/

Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • Wat 1

46 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Okay I have a question to the posters that have seen Rathbone play...  

From highlights and watching acouple games online ,  rathbone reminds me of a young edler , am I off or who would compare him too? 

I have always thought Rathbone was similar to Cory Krug in Boston. 

• Thanks 1