The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Confederation (Canada Day Special) - MAFIA WIN!!!

Master Radishes

35 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

wow guys great job! you caught me wow so impressive, give you guys a real congratulations. wow great job again 

31 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

im being sarcarstic. anyone with a gram of a brain would read with that. honestly can't believe how potato the town been on focusing on me once again. just pure wasting  time.

28 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

just can't believe the potato level we have like 5pages and its been like 4people active with nothing to go on.

also JL saying im shreiff is a tad bit strange don't ya think?

This man is clearly very upset about a little shade thrown on him. I feel like if he were TP he might not be so aggressive in his response. It's more like he's scum and just angry we're calling him wolfy without proper justifications. 

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

This man is clearly upset wasting time on non mafia members,  I feel like if he were TP he might not be so aggressive in his response even tho 2secs later he had a Teddy bear response. It's more like I can't understand where he is coming from. 

Fixed

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

45 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

Unvote Vote Fox

That reasoning for his vote seems a little too out there for a throwaway vote. 

Are we gonna let this slide?

Foxy clearly was joking around in the early stages of the game. To quote the man himself" "that reasoning for [JL's] vote seems a little too out there".

7 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Are we gonna let this slide?

Foxy clearly was joking around in the early stages of the game. To quote the man himself" "that reasoning for [JL's] vote seems a little too out there".

I don't like the 112/JL dynamics so far. 

Archived