The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Confederation (Canada Day Special) - MAFIA WIN!!!

Master Radishes

My vote for Milk was made after the post referenced by BW, but it was only half-serious at the time I made it. He's the type of player who would make that assertion as scum, sure, but he's also the type of player who would make it as TP. I think the bigger catch on him is the hint at the mafia chat he made later (stating by odd conjecture that the mafia usually have one person who checks it at the beginning and is able to jump into the thread early, which somehow indicates me). I already pointed this out but wanted to reiterate as it's the reason my vote is sticking to milk for now- not jokes/me treading water/some other dumb basis. He's still the best first-day/first-few-hours candidate on the basis of what we actually have to work from, although if I were scum looking to hop on a bandwagon I'd be using the same rhetoric/logical sequence BW seemed to be running under with the vote he just cast. (Not saying I think BW is scum- just sharing early thoughts and there's an obvious argument that J-23's vote was worse or a larger potential scum tell.)

6 minutes ago, Two one one said:

My vote for Milk was made after the post referenced by BW, but it was only half-serious at the time I made it. He's the type of player who would make that assertion as scum, sure, but he's also the type of player who would make it as TP. I think the bigger catch on him is the hint at the mafia chat he made later (stating by odd conjecture that the mafia usually have one person who checks it at the beginning and is able to jump into the thread early, which somehow indicates me). I already pointed this out but wanted to reiterate as it's the reason my vote is sticking to milk for now- not jokes/me treading water/some other dumb basis. He's still the best first-day/first-few-hours candidate on the basis of what we actually have to work from, although if I were scum looking to hop on a bandwagon I'd be using the same rhetoric/logical sequence BW seemed to be running under with the vote he just cast. (Not saying I think BW is scum- just sharing early thoughts and there's an obvious argument that J-23's vote was worse or a larger potential scum tell.)

Yeah his reasoning doesn't make much sense. Kinda like he's forcing a read. 

And yeah we're blessed with this 'Extend Round' option. 

Archived