The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hortankin

Most under rated #2  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PLAYER: 

Granlund

PROSPECT:

Virtanen

ROUND 1 PICKS:

Gudbranson/Virtanen (1/2)

ROUND 2 PICKS:

Gudbranson/Gaudette...

I kind of want to say McKenzie because people on here that actually watch him seem to think he's a top 10 prospect of ours. I never watched him enough to give him my pick so I went with Gaudette.

My problem with Gaudette in this voting is that he isn't underrated at all. He's a fifth round guy thats being projected as a mid 6 centre. Thats not underrated haha. Others like McEneny and Brisebois on the other hand could be NHL defensemen yet they don't get as much attention on this site compared to others like Juolevi

For prospects, I'm going to say Cole Cassels. Everyone seems to have forgotten about the guy.

His offense hasn't translated to pro, but his defensive and underlying numbers are still very good. I think there's a good shot that he'll still pan out as a quality bottom-6 shutdown center.

Considering he was a late 3rd, and no one talks about him anymore, that would be a definite win. 

I really don't understand why Gaudette is getting so many votes.  There has been a ton of hype around him recently and it seems like everyone is starting to pencil him into their future middle-to-top six and he might land 5th or 6th on the CDC consensus prospects rating. Not to mention Boeser coming out and saying that he will probably be one of the best players in college this year. For a 5th round pick, he is not exactly what I would define as underrated. 

Voted Edler / Lockwood again.

Didn't get picked by Button as a top 40 prospect in the world?

Not in the NHL...

That is a ton of respect.  Maybe he was very overrated in the past. Not now.

Brisbois is extremely solid.  But gets little press.  I'm going with him.

And Nilson. So far only 1 (wonder who) solitary vote.

Archived