The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Revolution - game (finally) over; Mafia win

Master Radishes

Just now, J-23 said:

You have to flipping think it through. If I reveealed as SK the Mafia would tie the votes, then I would kill a Mafia and they would MK me. That leaves you with one TP and one Mafia, game over, Mafia win.

That's why we had BJ send the kill in. We figured I was a bigger profile after claiming SK, and GFY was your secondary target, so if I got lynched, you'd go after GFY and forget about BJ.

1 minute ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

Yes, but pardon me knowing (or not knowing the rules), if you SK'd the Mafia that submitted the kill, that would negate it no? Or was that all a bluff. 

That's what I was riding on the entire time lol

No there still one more Mafia remaining.

Just now, Go Faulk Yourself said:

Yes, but pardon me knowing (or not knowing the rules), if you SK'd the Mafia that submitted the kill, that would negate it no? Or was that all a bluff. 

That's what I was riding on the entire time lol

Yep there was still a chance for that. Which is why we made sure one of us claimed so that J23 would target the person claiming while the other MK'd him.

11 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Yep there was still a chance for that. Which is why we made sure one of us claimed so that J23 would target the person claiming while the other MK'd him.

It doesn't matter who Mk's, Mafia works as a team if Jazz Mk'ed me but I killed him, BJ22 would be there to Mk me instead. The only chance I had was if the Mafia would believe GFY was SK and I was TP. I knew it was going to be tie votes, so I tried and hoped GFY would see. I even exposed Jazz, he missed all the real $&!# on purpose..what a guy. Oh well..I voted wrong last game as well.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

No he's right lmao. You were supposed to lock in your votes and lock the kill to win the game. This entire round was for nothing and the DPS was going nuts ahaha. :lol:

Wait what? Explain in 5 year old mode.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

No he's right lmao. You were supposed to lock in your votes and lock the kill to win the game. This entire round was for nothing and the DPS was going nuts ahaha. :lol:

Sucks to be dead then. I didn't want to MK you at the time you died for the record :P

Tos DPS

Archived