The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Cramarossa Anything

Cramarossa

14 minutes ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

Does Santa fart

He is quite rotund, perhaps from bloating. I'm going to go with "yes".

9 minutes ago, zzbottom said:

Will Jesus Christ, in fact, come down on his thunder dinosaur to sweep everyone away on its tail? And if so, will the ones left behind be aware of how badly they burn? 

He's actually arriving on a thunder dragon (similar, but still unique from a dinosaur). We won't be aware of how badly we burn 'cause we'll be dead.

5 hours ago, combover said:

On a team that lacks any physical presence and looks like it will be softer this year than ever before why didn't camarossa get resigned.

I think brass are expecting Guddy, Dorse, and LaBate and Chaput (?) to carry that load. I've got a lot of high hopes for Cramarossa that he'll be signed somewhere else. 

4 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Is heat sickness real cause I feel like garbage and pukey  .__.

YES. I love the warm weather but that's definitely me as I get older, and every summer it gets worse :(

2 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

What are you going to do about your username now that Cramarossa is likely gone?

Blegh. I like Cramarossa and don't want to switch it around to much. Will probably keep this for a year and switch to LaBate next summer if he is re-signed. Or just give up entirely. I am name bad luck. 

1 hour ago, Brad Marchand said:

Which planet would you marry if given the choice?

Neptune. Always been my favorite. 

1 hour ago, smithers joe said:

if your life was in imminent danger and a big, hairy, ugly ape agreed to save your life if you would live with him forever in the jungle. what would be your decision?

Live with the ape. I'd kind of owe him one. Also, I think apes (and other primates closely related to humans) are fascinating. 

10 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Too much drinking alone is a bad idea buddy.   

@nucksguy @Rob_Zepp I think more of us here- online and irl- are far lonlier than we care to admit. I know I am. 

1 minute ago, Cramarossa said:

Live with the ape. I'd kind of owe him one. Also, I think apes (and other primates closely related to humans) are fascinating. 

@nucksguy @Rob_Zepp I think more of us here- online and irl- are far lonlier than we care to admit. I know I am. 

I guess that sometimes based upon many posts.   I am a lucky dude that way, this is simply a time waster for me once all the work outs during drylands are done.   One two-a-days are back on, no such luck.  When you are away from your SO and training, lots of down time and talking hockey can be a nice distraction.   For dudes like @nucksguy and a few others, I sincerely worry about them based upon things posted and simply hope it is their on-line "act" and not the real person.

For yourself, get out much?   Have hobbies you can share with others?   Life is too short to spend it lonely - seriously. 

10 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

I guess that sometimes based upon many posts.   I am a lucky dude that way, this is simply a time waster for me once all the work outs during drylands are done.   One two-a-days are back on, no such luck.  When you are away from your SO and training, lots of down time and talking hockey can be a nice distraction.   For dudes like @nucksguy and a few others, I sincerely worry about them based upon things posted and simply hope it is their on-line "act" and not the real person.

For yourself, get out much?   Have hobbies you can share with others?   Life is too short to spend it lonely - seriously. 

I am trying to get out more, going on a few trips this year. Hockey fandom is my primary hobby, which is actually kind of stressful because I like and think about it way more than I actually want to. I think for some of us lonliness is just a default mental state. I feel a real disconnect between myself and other people, and keep encountering others that feel the same way. 

2 minutes ago, Cramarossa said:

I am trying to get out more, going on a few trips this year. Hockey fandom is my primary hobby, which is actually kind of stressful because I like and think about it way more than I actually want to. I think for some of us lonliness is just a default mental state. I feel a real disconnect between myself and other people, and keep encountering others that feel the same way. 

Good for you getting out.   Great hobby (hockey) but try and share it.   Go to bars for games versus watching alone and such.   Just "live" your life buddy.   Also, and remember free advice is worth pretty much what you are paying and internet free advice is even less valuable, you are never lonely if you are fun to be with.   Be your own best company if your default state is as you say it is.   Don't be so hard on yourself, we are all f'd up in so many ways, go with it and enjoy the ride versus stressing small things.    

One last bit of internet free advice, go out and buy or on-line order a book by Mark Manson called "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a ....." (fill in the blank).   Great read about perspective and I think given your posts here it would reasonable with you.    Take care!  :)

Archived