The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017/18

9 hours ago, Captain Azzy said:

Vegas looking to make widespread changes. Enquire within, every player on the table.

5 hours ago, Captain Azzy said:

With my apologies to @Master Mind and @thejazz97, I too resign my position within Puck. I would like to thank each and every GM in this amazing league for making it such a fun league. Keep posting, keep joking, keep trading - this is the best league on CDC and its all 31 GMs and their AGMs who make that happen!

The Vegas Golden Knights are now looking for a new GM.

What changed? 

It is a sad day when you lose a GM as good as @somethingvery, a two time winner of GM of the year. His departure was abrupt and felt without closure. We wish him all the best, and he is always welcome to come back to the league.

That said, the Blackhawks must move on.

small.png  @Monty has been hired as the GM of the Chicago Blackhawks.

1 minute ago, Master Mind said:

small.png  @Brocks Flow has been hired as GM of the LA Kings.

Excited to get a shot as a full time GM! Thanks to @thejazz97 for taking me under his wing, I felt like I learned a lot and am ready for the next challenge. Thanks @Master Mind for the hire, I won't let you guys down.

I'll be taking a look at the Kings roster over the next day or so, and will decide in our direction from there!

2 minutes ago, Sygvard said:

There we go, that is great to see. Had me worried there, losing a couple of the old salts. But that is the right couple of people to replace them. @Brocks Flow has really been bringing the shiny new enthusiasm, and @Monty is known and excellent quality. 

Buffalo needs a new GM, the current one has gone insane.

1 minute ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Agree 100% congrats to both.

So three GMs get appointed and only two get congrats? No trades for you.

6 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

vegas.jpg.e534096389de2352369053d9d45c4ec2.jpg  @Captain Azzy has been hired as GM of the Vegas Golden Knights.

Looks like he'll have his work cut out for him, as the previous GM left a dump of a team behind... :P

One thing the previous GM did do was go well over the cap, and have to put his highest-earning player on IR just to make sure he didn't go over the 10% rule during the off-season :o

Archived