The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017/18

2 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Trade.jpg.1ccd9e46df156ac4a35a4673c038c9a4.jpg

small.png  To TBL: Zemgus Girgensons, Anders Nilsson

small.png  To PHI: Slater Koekkoek, 2018 TOR 3rd

Was contemplating making @Phil The Thrill an offer on Anders... but hands really tied with my goalies... could end up being JB's best move of the off season and a steal for @Herberts Vasiljevs

3 hours ago, Master Mind said:

small.png  To TBL: Zemgus Girgensons, Anders Nilsson

small.png  To PHI: Slater Koekkoek, 2018 TOR 3rd

Thanks @Herberts Vasiljevs for the trade And @Master Mind for processing. We really wanted to add Koekkoek to our young defensive group and the price we paid may bite us for some points especially if Nilsson can become the #1 this year. Will be interesting to see how this trade shapes out over the season. 

After all the hot dogs we thought it best we return to the trade table.

Phil The Thrill 

Thank you to @Phil The Thrill for the ever so smooth negotiations. I think this is a great deal for both sides, and although it hurt losing coo-coo and a pick, me and @J-23 filled what we thought were two very important needs for our organization.

Gallagher, Zucker and Nyquist are on the block. At this point we're not looking for anything in particular, but if there's something that makes sense for us then we'll make the deal.

Cheers!

8 hours ago, Master Mind said:

small.png  To CHI : Richard Panik + Curtis Lazar + Sean Day + 2019 3rd

small.png  To TBL: Oscar Lindberg + Alex Tuch + Andrew Poturalski

The Blackhawks thank GM@Herberts Vasiljevs for the trade talks where we both gained the particulars we were seeking. We wish all the best to Oscar and Alex, who are coming into a great RL and fantasy opportunity this upcoming season, and Andrew who looks to make the RL Hurricanes as a top collegiate then AHL rookie prospect.

Welcome Richard, Curtis, and Sean;

•  we see Panik on a line with RL teammate Anisimov,

•  Lazar (born and raised in the city where yours truly currently resides) competing for a bottom 6 role as we hope we have the environment where he can realize his draft pedigree on the ice

•  Day, a project defenseman that can simmer in our junior defense corps that had become depleted through previous transactions.

Thank you @Master Mind for processing this :)

Washington is still accepting offers on John Tavares. We have had a few people come close, but not exactly what we are hoping for. Our ask is a solid young NHL'er, solid young prospect, and a 2018 1st. As mentioned before we are also happy to keep John, but if a deal comes up that matches our ask then we will be open to pulling to trigger.

We also have close to 10M in cap space and could entertain taking some cap dumps. Depending on the quality of the player and the term we could either take players for free, or if it's a terrible contract we would be willing for a price. 

1 hour ago, Canuck Surfer said:

:unsure:

Juolevi, Fabbro, Girard, Hajek. Poolman and Jeremy Roy are worth mentioning?

Yup, it's time...

Image result for panic button

Ha! When my team used to have the likes of McAvoy, Montour, Honka, and Skjei, it's valid to state that Chicago's defensive prospect group has been depleted :P

8 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

The Buffalo Sabres Trade

Victor Rask

Derek Ryan

To the Tampa Bay Lightning for

Brendan Gallagher 

Tom Pyatt

Most of the trades we have made so far have been the product of research, spreadsheets, and the stats work of the long suffering @Sestito'sHandMadeVodka . This one is the first one that comes straight from the heart. I make no qualms that Brendan is my favorite player currently playing in the league, and I am a happier man knowing that he is finally playing on the right team. Brendan has a drive, spirit, and unfettered love of the game that just never gets old to watch. He backs up that eye test with unparalleled shot generation analytics. After posting a shooting percentage below half his average last season, I have every faith that Gallagher will bounce back from his hand injury to be the net front terror he has shown he can be. 

The Buffalo Sabres wish @Herberts Vasiljevs and Victor Rask the best of luck going forward. We think IRL Carolina is the most exciting upcoming team in the NHL right now, but it was still necessary to diversify our team portfolio. Five players on the same team is just not wise. So rests the Bufalina Sabrecanes, they were beautiful while they lasted. 

Thanks as always to @thejazz97 , @somethingvery , @Master Mind , @Captain Azzy , @GillisFace , @Sestito'sHandMadeVodka , @Herberts Vasiljevs , Santa Claus, The Pope, Martha Stewart, and everyone else that I need to include on every group message. 

Archived