The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017/18

On 9/4/2017 at 0:40 AM, Master Mind said:

small.png  To ARZ: Henrik Lundqvist (1.5M retained for 2017/18) + 2019 1st + Patrick Harper

small.png  To PIT: Kevin Shattenkirk

On this note (and one soon to come? :ph34r:), I guess I'm back and willing to trade, but Keller, Demko, Aho, etc. will be off the table completely. I'd like to thank @Watermelons for making this deal - it's nice to be back in the trade game.

1 hour ago, somethingvery said:

Chicago is open for business as we all prepare our teams for training camps and the beginning of the season. 

I have good, active NHL forwards and defenseman that could be added to a roster which needs it; don't hesitate to knock on my door to start a mutually beneficial transaction.

I guess...if you're into that sort of thing.

Are you fully equipped? Or do we need to bring our own gear?

10Pcs-set-Bdsm-Bondage-Gear-Leather-Feti

Okay guys and gals, I am back after a very long and tiring summer. I've ignored PMs and barely kept up with CDC apart from VC's polls, and I'm raring to go with CDCP now.

If anyone has any outstanding offers, or offers I've neglected, please bump them. I'm going to get fully up to speed today.

Huge thanks to my brothers-in-arms, @Master Mind, @somethingvery and @thejazz97, who are better people than most I've met. You GMs and AGMs are lucky to have them :goat:

And showing that I'm back in the game, the following players are available with 50% salary retained:

Mike Green - AAV of $3m

Carl Hagelin -  AAV of $2m

Matt Read - AAV of $1.85m

Jonathan Ericsson - AAV of $2.125m

Prices go from high to low, so if you're looking to shore up your depth, hit me up!

23 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Ryan Ellis out 4-6 months? Why not have his surgery right after playoffs?

Patrick Kane is available. Need a #1 defenceman.

Yeah. That didn't make a lot of sense. At least he could try to be back for the new year. Now he may not see action until March.

16 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

GAME CHANGER!! Sorry @Mr.Miyagi

Figured I'd make a claim considering it would give me more cap space and potential assets if they do eventually sign. 

I'm surprised both these guys haven't signed IRL... not sure if they've had offers or just didn't like the teams they had offers from. 

2 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Also, I have no idea how they keep getting away with this, but...

Wow... honestly if I'm Cody; I fire my agent. How could he not get a contract? They have 5 dman in Chicago and one of them is 39 year old Roszival.... Cody is a 30 year old huge body that's good for 20-30 points... plays a heavy brand of hockey. 

IF he's signing PTO's I assume he can't be asking for more than 1mill ... wouldn't mind us signing him and waiving Biega (as much as I love Biega's work ethic and demeanor... 

On a side note... I've had about 60 inquiries on the 2017-2018 Season Rocket Richard winner (even though there's only 30 other teams). I don't like calling players untouchable, but Thomas Vanek is %100 untouchable ;)

59b26950874af_CONTRACTSIGNING.jpg.acf2a8359b5dc6ce7b63d9a1836eb337.jpg

On behalf of General Manager @Salter, the Detroit Red Wings are ecstatic to announce the signing of their 1st overall pick from the 2017 Entry Draft:

NICO HISCHIER - 3 years, $3.775m AAV

Archived