The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Popular Contributors"

Nuxfanabroad

21 minutes ago, Raymond Luxury Yacht said:

If I was #4 this week and #5 all time, I'd think it was great.  I feel privileged just being able to respond to you.

I actually find it sad.  It means I REALLY hate staring at my client's photos so much that I come on here for 2 minutes at a stretch to avoid it

35 minutes ago, DoughtysCheck said:

it seems like every poster who is a biased canucks fan with uneducated opinions on other teams' star players and think we can get their studs for stars are the top posters.

Dunno, seems to me some posters with an over inflated opinion of their hockey knowledge or who thinks they might be superior to others is not one of the top posters.

Opposite sides of the same coin I guess

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

Dunno, seems to me some posters with an over inflated opinion of their hockey knowledge or who thinks they might be superior to others is not one of the top posters.

Opposite sides of the same coin I guess

you do realize top posters are based on +/- and those with opinions that are outside the general consenus of CDC tends to be neggd. the the consensus of CDC seems to be hutton+virtanen for any player in the league

9 minutes ago, DoughtysCheck said:

CDC seems to be hutton+virtanen for any player in the league

Pffft whatever man, thought everyone knew we can't trade Virtanen, and although I don't read every proposal thread, I couldn't say I've noticed a new Raymond, Ballard+1st trend.

It'll be like the Cam Neeley curse all over again. Can't trade Jake until he's proven one way or another.

And quit being bitter that you're not popular. Don't attach your sense of self, ego, to internet forums.. It won't make you happy man.

Have fun, always wipe at least twice. It's easy stuff, DoughtysCheck, especially for hockey knowledge genius level contributors such as yourself, and stonker.

1 minute ago, StealthNuck said:

Ok I gave everyone in this thread a plus so you have to like it now. 

I want + one thousand plusses and a real good title, or no deal!

DoughtysCheck seems a bit pouty about all this. Can you give him some chocolate or flowers? Maybe a hug?

6 hours ago, DoughtysCheck said:

it seems like every poster who is a biased canucks fan with uneducated opinions on other teams' star players and think we can get their studs for stars are the top posters.

I am 2nd in weekly contributions and 1st in monthly, most my own +'s came from the off-topic forum. I am far from a homer. :P 

Who cares?   A bunch of members spend a LOT of time in the game of "Trump good" "No Trump bad" political stuff I have noticed which is their choice and if someone wants to track that, their choice again.

Again, who cares?   As long as this place remains somewhere to discuss and debate hockey issues, I don't care if someone wants to run a popularity contest on the side or that there is another part of the board dedicated to US politics etc.original.png

5 hours ago, Toews said:

Was this emoji :goat: always there or did it just get added? I am about 90% sure its new, its a weird one to add though.

If they add rubber boots too then I suspect it may get some of the more obtuse posters excited for date night.

Archived