The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ice cream mafia (signs up open) please pin

milk and honey

Just now, Zfetch said:

Sure reasoning is important but just staring at the vote wagon is ineffective.

I asked if any votes stood out, not for a player to just look at the summary.

BJ's vote for Stamkos seemed legit to me because he offered an explanation.

I didn't point yours out because being first in the door is not usually a mafia instinct although I would applaud you if you are and if that is the case.

The others stood out to me for their lack of substance.

Does anyone else have anything to add?

7 minutes ago, Kryten said:

I didn't point yours out because being first in the door is not usually a mafia instinct although I would applaud you if you are and if that is the case.

But he was just following up his suspicion of Stamkos from round 1. Since his teammate (AV or 112) was also an option for vote A, it would make sense to get a vote in on Stamkos early. Also keep in mind, Stamkos is always an easy target who often makes scummy posts as TP, so it seems convenient that Zfetch went after him

17 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

"Assumed"

Unless I'm mistaken, you're calling AV out here. And you voted for him earlier

16 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

112 probably loling in the mafia chat cuz she knows all she needs to do is keep her vote on me and stay silent and the game is clinched.

Smh.

Now you say 112 is mafia. But you also have me as mafia and there aren't 3 you know?

4 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

But he was just following up his suspicion of Stamkos from round 1. Since his teammate (AV or 112) was also an option for vote A, it would make sense to get a vote in on Stamkos early. Also keep in mind, Stamkos is always an easy target who often makes scummy posts as TP, so it seems convenient that Zfetch went after him

Yet you followed his lead without explanation. 

49 minutes ago, Kryten said:

Why did you vote for Stamkos without voicing the concerns you are voicing now?

Of all the concerns I've voiced this round, the only one that would've also been true at the time is the point about Stamkos being an easy target. But I didn't think about that at the time because Stamkos seemed slightly more suspicious than the others.

11 hours ago, Kryten said:

Blame 211, she never stops posting.

:ph34r:

I fell down and hit my head a few months ago after taking too much of something. Since the incident I haven't been able to write/speak as much or as well as I typically do. Maybe it's all in my head, but I feel like a changed person. Of course there's not much of substance to respond to this game anyway.

Archived