The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ice cream mafia (signs up open) please pin

milk and honey

5 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

Its what happens when people vote to extend a round. people feel they have time so they don't really get involved. I would suggest scratching the extensions in future games or what point is it to have deadlines. 

I could be mistaken but do extend votes just allow mafia a free shot while no one says anything worthy of analysis for the following round? Seems to favour the mafia...

5 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

Its what happens when people vote to extend a round. people feel they have time so they don't really get involved. I would suggest scratching the extensions in future games or what point is it to have deadlines. 

Vote 211

You're my new Towes.

1 hour ago, Kryten said:

I could be mistaken but do extend votes just allow mafia a free shot while no one says anything worthy of analysis for the following round? Seems to favour the mafia...

i was under the impression we were extending the entire round, including the mafia kills. if that isn't the case then it definitely sounds like a bad idea.

5 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Token TL votes are always fun though.

unvote vote TL

this is something i find slightly suspicious. prefacing a joke vote doesn't sit quite right with me. 

that said, the votes are confusing me a little so far. seems like people are using them in place of dialogue but i guess they could be considered conversation starters.

vote  count

zfetch -112, 

av-dm

stamkos- zfetch

tl-bj

firm- MR

211- Kryten

Mafia killed MR he was tp

from now own if you miss a round with no posts or votes you are auto gk no exceptions

pls vote between

zfetch, av, stamkos, tl, firm and 211

and pls vote for  another player

no extension of rounds btw. we don't have enough players to warrant an extension imo.

thank you and that is all.

On 2017-08-23 at 4:00 PM, Beluga Whale said:

Non. I'm legit retired.

You can't retire unless you have won your last game. All the greats won there last game, Mayweather, Kobe, etc. Based on my observations you lost your last game so...

13 minutes ago, J-23 said:

You can't retire unless you have won your last game. All the greats won there last game, Mayweather, Kobe, etc. Based on my observations you lost your last game so...

LOL BW a great lma0 hahahah lololol he's been living in @Virtanen87's shadow his whole life and has never come close to his greatness.

Count your third parties before they win jeez

12 hours ago, firmicutes said:

this is something i find slightly suspicious. prefacing a joke vote doesn't sit quite right with me. 

that said, the votes are confusing me a little so far. seems like people are using them in place of dialogue but i guess they could be considered conversation starters.

12 hours ago, firmicutes said:

BJ, what's your current position on Stamkos?

Would a first time player talk like this? I feel like he's being coached in some way. 

6 hours ago, Time Lord said:

Vote A Stamkos

Vote B 112

TL is slanking. The only other post he has is explaining rules to ferm but he's posted a few times in RGMG threads.  

Vote A : TL 

Vote B : Ferm

Archived