The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ice cream mafia (signs up open) please pin

milk and honey

19 hours ago, firmicutes said:

BJ, what's your current position on Stamkos?

Don't have a problem with him being voted out tonight. I usually hate it when he is used as a meat shield in the early rounds, but his post on how he was hinging his extension vote on if we had a good scum target or not stood out to me and didn't flow as a natural statement to me. Had I been around last night, I probably would have changed my vote from TL to him, even though I would have loved to see TL go out in round 1.

I wish there was more posts to read since I last posted. For my 2nd vote, I'm going to go with a veteran player who's mafia meta has low turnouts/post counts. If anything, I think a little pressure on another veteran player will generate something, for better or for worse.

Vote B: TL

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Don't think Firm/Stamkos would be scum/scum. However, I think it is interesting that Stamkos called out TL specifically for slanking when half of the players here are not posting much at all. Kind of a weird callout that should be noted imo.

It was something I noticed - a player who is usually more active isn't playing much. He comes in and votes, no explanation at all, and doesn't return. I can't be the only one that thinks that it's fishy. 

MR is someone to watch for as well imo

211 voted Kryten.  I'm going to guess that Kryten is TP because Milk allowed him to join while the game already started and probably didn't add him to the mafia team and screw up the numbers.

So either she is overtly throwing away a vote in-front of our eyes or suffering from some sort of potato disease in this one and is TP via derp-clear.

So, if it's not 112, who else could it be?

1 hour ago, Alain Vigneault said:

211 voted Kryten.  I'm going to guess that Kryten is TP because Milk allowed him to join while the game already started and probably didn't add him to the mafia team and screw up the numbers.

So either she is overtly throwing away a vote in-front of our eyes or suffering from some sort of potato disease in this one and is TP via derp-clear.

So, if it's not 112, who else could it be?

You.

B)

2 hours ago, Stamkos said:

It was something I noticed - a player who is usually more active isn't playing much. He comes in and votes, no explanation at all, and doesn't return. I can't be the only one that thinks that it's fishy. 

MR is someone to watch for as well imo

Ruse?

Archived