The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ice cream mafia (signs up open) please pin

milk and honey

The three votes for Stamkos that stand out to me are TL's, 112's and AV's. BJ at least offered reasons for leaning that way. I don't know if a mafia would sacrifice a teammate in this format so if Stamkos is lynched and comes back tp then I would look to these votes first.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I view it as not reading the thread thoroughly, which leads to mafia lean. I had to double check to find the nightfall report.

There would still be a mafia pm though. Unless Stamkos is known for not paying attention to that either then your explanation is valid. It has been a while since I played so that could be the case.

Just now, Kryten said:

There would still be a mafia pm though. Unless Stamkos is known for not paying attention to that either then your explanation is valid. It has been a while since I played so that could be the case.

I'm down to counter wagon if you think there is a better candidate. I just think there is more to go on with Stamkos than others right now.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I'm down to counter wagon if you think there is a better candidate. I just think there is more to go on with Stamkos than others right now.

Fair enough. Do you think one of the wagoners could be a mafia? If so, which votes ring false to you?

1 minute ago, Kryten said:

Fair enough. Do you think one of the wagoners could be a mafia? If so, which votes ring false to you?

Don't think AV and 112 would be scum/scum because AV was throwing some shade at her and there isn't much reason for the mafia to bus each other since participation has been minimal. I would vote for 112 over AV because AV pointing out her votes and activity have been more problem solvy than her gameplay so far.

Ready to fire the trigger on TL. The last few games he has played as mafia, he participates the way he has been playing this game. He's my 2nd vote. 

I do think AV is a clever mafia player though, and 112 seems like an easy call out. I don't know why but I like her rep farming and don't think she would be mixing attention grabbing action with lax gameplay while mafia.

So what I have is:

Stamkos

TL

firm<---buffer safety vote

AV

Vote 1

5 Stamkos- zfetch, 112, AV, bj, tl

2 Tl-stamkos, kryten

Vote 2

3 Firm-zfetch, stamkos, kryten

1 112-tl, av

1 av- 112

1 Tl- bj

stamkos was tp

firm was tp

gks

dm was godkill what a surpise lol fwybwed returning to action

firm was gonna get gk but y'all lynch him but he was tp

mk kills Bj who was obviously tp

was 9 players now only 5

good luck tp y'all gonna need it.

6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Don't think AV and 112 would be scum/scum because AV was throwing some shade at her and there isn't much reason for the mafia to bus each other since participation has been minimal. I would vote for 112 over AV because AV pointing out her votes and activity have been more problem solvy than her gameplay so far.

Ready to fire the trigger on TL. The last few games he has played as mafia, he participates the way he has been playing this game. He's my 2nd vote. 

Thank you. I agree about TL (obvs).

8 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Vote 1

5 Stamkos- zfetch, 112, AV, bj, tl

2 Tl-stamkos, kryten

Vote 2

3 Firm-zfetch, stamkos, kryten

1 112-tl, av

1 av- 112

1 Tl- bj

stamkos was tp

firm was tp