The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Switch

Zfetch

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Touche, but it would also be bordering comedy if Zfetch put in multiple roles that could change roles and factions. Highly improbable, though with Zfetch, not impossible.

I've been bugging zfetch with questions, he has answered a few small clarification ones. 
But when asking if it affected faction he wouldn't answer.
I'm probably paranoid.
But that's why I originally had my switch on you.

1 minute ago, Stamkos said:

Wait a minute, hashtag claimed switcher as a tp role then, and role claim is more of a mafia role isn't it? 

It was a TP role, however I am confused...I rolebocked #, how did his selection, BJ22, still get switched. AV claimed to have switched BJ as well. The difference is # was  roleblocked and not AV..

Just now, J-23 said:

It was a TP role, however I am confused...I rolebocked #, how did his selection, BJ22, still get switched. AV claimed to have switched BJ as well. The difference is # was  roleblocked and not AV..

Which means av told the truth, making him a TP imo

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

I was blocked but AV got switched twice so the 2nd went through.

This was honestly why I believe AV over you

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

So you were blocked, hmm...earlier you said you switched BJ22..

She attempted to at least, and after BJ was switched that led her to believe she was the one who did it, but since you stated that you blocked her, know it must've been AV. You don't know if you were blocked or not

*Hey, FYI I'm doing a different way of counting votes; I go in reverse chronological order, stopping once lynch has clearly been reached. This is to avoid all the unvotes along the way(gks are ez to spot anyway), speed up counting time, get you guys to stop analyzing votes so much, a pet peeve of mine; and whatever else I can tell you guys to distract you from my lazy counting. 

Vote A:

(TL) - Stamkos, BJ, #, DM, AV

Vote B:

(112) - Stamkos, #, BJ, AV

(Stamkos) - J23

(AV) - DM

Archived