The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Switch

Zfetch

The mafia spotted a handsome young fellow and whispered amongst themselves "hey that lad over there is dangerous".

In agreement, the mafia decided to kill off Alain Vigneault.

_______

A new force rose.

The people(s) affiliated with the group decided enough was enough and not only did they want TL and 112 dead...they wanted both the town and mafia to suffer.

A cloud looms over as dusk begins.

Dead:

AV (Switcher [4 ])

2 minutes ago, HashtagNucks said:

Looks like we were lynching a judge!?

Negative, that would be me :picard:

I was only trying to stop the TL lynch, not the 112 lynch. I didn't realize it would count for both. I wanted to give TL some more time because he was claiming to have a role but never explained it. 

Just now, Zfetch said:

Beware the switch!

Go dammit this is the only thing you gonna tell us, people out here confused af, everyone role claiming, I don't even know who the trust, I don't even trust myself anymore lol and the only thing you gonna say is "Beware the switch!"

Just now, J-23 said:

Go dammit this is the only thing you gonna tell us, people out here confused af, everyone role claiming, I don't even know who the trust, I don't even trust myself anymore lol and the only thing you gonna say is "Beware the switch!"

This is a joke btw, no sarcasm. Just letting that out there.

Just now, J-23 said:

But this is also somewhat serious..

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

@Zfetch is it considered angleshooting is I say my number.

Also did anyone else read the rule link, and the female Mafia part, either I'm tripping or I read some interesting stuff..

There is nothing that I'm aware of that has happened in this game or is ongoing currently in this game that is in serious violation of the rules.

Archived