The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Switch

Zfetch

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Also I got the roleocker again so someone please explain to me what the hell is going on, almost choked on my water when I got the PM for it.

Guys I &^@#ed up big time. THIS POST IS INCORRECT. I misread my PM's, I'm still the switcher 6.

11 hours ago, J-23 said:

Also I got the roleocker again so someone please explain to me what the hell is going on, almost choked on my water when I got the PM for it.

As roleblocker and so many roles you need to decide on who to block. with the roles switching so fast and changing of factions.

Here is how I think this works. You want your original faction to win. if you started TP then go for the TP win regardless if you have been switched or not. We need to find out who the switchers are and guess who the cult are. 

Now originally I was a switcher, I wanted to find out who else was a switcher.  I chose J-23. But last night I didn't pick anyone. 

The Judge save last night was bad. the 2 on the block had not given a role to us from what I read. I didn't see one.  

Now I have been switched from switcher to... I need to know from the switchers who they picked. I will then reveal my new role.

27 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

As roleblocker and so many roles you need to decide on who to block. with the roles switching so fast and changing of factions.

Here is how I think this works. You want your original faction to win. if you started TP then go for the TP win regardless if you have been switched or not. We need to find out who the switchers are and guess who the cult are. 

Now originally I was a switcher, I wanted to find out who else was a switcher.  I chose J-23. But last night I didn't pick anyone. 

The Judge save last night was bad. the 2 on the block had not given a role to us from what I read. I didn't see one.  

Now I have been switched from switcher to... I need to know from the switchers who they picked. I will then reveal my new role.

I switched you

Archived