The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Switch

Zfetch

Seems to be a growing consensus with several players shading him. Looking at wagonimics, TL looks to be the wolfiest with his shading of J23 without much follow up.

AV is on that wagon but looks to be following a train of thought in his questioning of votes.

I'm hesitant reading 112 because she is a hard early read for me, but she has been involved in posting and following up things, which is one of the few towny actions so far.

If you want a safe lynch, try Hashtag. She's claiming to be the switch. If you've played a lot of Zfetch's games, you know he tries to make the 3P really important so it would make sense that the switch, which the game is named after, is 3P, especially since I've never heard of a TP role called the switch. It's possible that the mafia have this switch role but I don't feel like Hashtag would claim in that case.

Imo 70% chance she's 3P, 20% chance she's mafia, and 10% chance she's TP

25 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

@J-23 what's up dude?

Hey, I am good, but if you lynch me, it's going to be  big mistake as I am TP and have a role and all that, but I suspect that everyone has role. Remmber when you lynch me, you will  lose 2 non Mafia players, and I am predicting that there are 1-2 Mafia in this game. Therefore that leaves you guys with 5 Non Mafia and 1 Mafia or 4 Non Mafia and 2 Mafia. This first lynch is very important.

9 hours ago, HashtagNucks said:

It's a role I've never heard of before. Called the switcher

I'm skeptical about what to do with this, becausevFetch did say we need to beware of the switch. 

Archived