Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Switch

Rate this topic


Zfetch

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Time Lord said:

Imo 70% chance she's 3P, 20% chance she's mafia, and 10% chance she's TP

This amuses me. 

I'm a TP i'll say that again. 

Not sure how much i'm able to say without quoting the host..

But I pick one person a night and switch their role, I'm not able to pick myself. 
Apparently it'll make more sense as the game goes on. 

Link to comment
  • -SN- pinned this topic
  • -SN- unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...