The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Switch

Zfetch

2 minutes ago, HashtagNucks said:

I disagree, don't see why he would lie about any of that. Seems like a very strong claim, especially after I came out before saying I used my power on him. 

And yes I stay as the switcher

Hold up I'm trying to think this through, I'm unsure if I should come out with my role or not, but we could have this game solved soon.

TP

- BJ22

- #Nucks

- J-23

Unknown

- Everyone else 

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I'm 90% sure. In the write up, it said the mafia attempted a kill but nothing happened. That means an MK attempt happened, but something blocked the MK. One possible reason could be a jailer, but the jailer would be taking a shot in the dark, giving it a low possibility. The other could be a save, which I used on myself. I suppose another doctor could be out there and the mafia targeted them, but I was the only one who claimed. 

So im leaning that.

That's why I said I misread and have been defending you after..

I missed the self save part

Just now, J-23 said:

This might be a really stupid question but do you guys think that there are two switchers one Mafia related and one TP related?

Perhaps a 3rd party switcher role. In a game with 2 mafia at most, a switcher role would be kind of pointless.

And if there is a 3rd party switcher, it's probably AV.

Perhaps a 3rd party switcher role. In a game with 2 mafia at most, a switcher role would be kind of pointless.

And if there is a 3rd party switcher, it's probably AV.

Maybe the switcher who is confirmed to be TP should come out or no BJ22?

You mean Hashtag?

Well I'm confused af, cause I am currently switcher TP and I don't understand my role either. Also didn't # say he gave the switcher to you or something (May have misread what he said). If so how on earth did I get TP switcher. I'm so confused lol.

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Well I'm confused af, cause I am currently switcher TP and I don't understand my role either. Also didn't # say he gave the switcher to you or something (May have misread what he said). If so how on earth did I get TP switcher. I'm so confused lol.

I'm not the switcher. I think you will have to ask Hashtag for clarification.

Just now, HashtagNucks said:

I keep the switcher power and use it each round...

I don't lose the power. And I certainly didn't do anything that would've affected you

Well explain to me why I have switcher power with TP, that's why I was asking questions earlier.

12 minutes ago, HashtagNucks said:

My explanations are 1) you're lying I've said I was the TP switcher from the start, I don't get why if you were too, you wouldn't be calling me out now?

2) Zfetch made an absolutely crazy game.

That's exactly why I was asking the questions above like is there a chance of 2 switchers and all that. I was trying to discuss it out with BJ to see if it was right to call you out and if it made sense with what I was saying. Also I'm just confused about the switcher role right now as you are. 

Archived