The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Britannia practice - Tuesday Sep. 5th

Ossi Vaananen

It's around this time of year that the Canucks players rent out the facilities at Britannia to get warmed up. I'm making this thread just based off what I found on twitter. If anyone was there to spectate, please contribute!

From what I can tell, Gagner, Wiercioch, MDZ, Demko, the Twins, Rodin, Baertschi, Markstrom are all out here already to practice. 

DI-jke3VwAEwld2.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

It's around this time of year that the Canucks players rent out the facilities at Britannia to get warmed up. I'm making this thread just based off what I found on twitter. If anyone was there to spectate, please contribute!

From what I can tell, Gagner, Wiercioch, MDZ, Demko, the Twins, Rodin, Baertschi, Markstrom are all out here already to practice. 

Not only is that adorable but demonstrates Wiercioch "gets it" better than Messier.

It fully makes sense to sign Franson if he wants a cheap one year deal.

Injuries eat through our D like they are a bag of skittles every year.  We should carry eight guys and then have another four on the farm who are capable of playing as injury call ups without hurting us too bad.

The Sedins hitting the cardio is interesting, has never been a weak suit for them, even now they beat all the kids on the Grind or in practice runs.

4 hours ago, J.R. said:

Franson would be interesting as 8th D....

Gaunce news isn't surprising. 

Wiercioch and McQueen number is endearing :)

Rodin is definitely faster than Boeser....

Brock working on his skating this summer, have we seen any clips yet?  Not that it was terrible anyway.   Any idea how some of the new guys looked?

Archived