The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Britannia practice - Tuesday Sep. 5th

Ossi Vaananen

3 hours ago, Tystick said:

What an exciting year this year.

So many new faces. Returning players have something to prove.

So many pieces to form the ultimate Cinderalla team...

Man I'm getting chills... imagine the headlines 

Hockey News cover "Cinderella has a new name... The 2018 Vancouver Canucks... Finally winning their first Cup"  

9 hours ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

When he was #82, Sutter said Goldy needed to "find his balls."

Goldobin changes to #77:

What a difference a number can make. ;) 

this is the kind of in-depth "reporting" we can expect from 1040 from now on i suppose, trying to stir up crap from a year ago. I wonder if they'll do another special this year on the 20th anniversary of how we never got Gretzky?

24 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

this is the kind of in-depth "reporting" we can expect from 1040 from now on i suppose, trying to stir up crap from a year ago. I wonder if they'll do another special this year on the 20th anniversary of how we never got Gretzky?

To be fair, it was me "trying to stir up crap from a year ago" (and it was meant as a joke). Paterson just tweeted a quote from one of the players yesterday. Linking it to the Sutter "balls" comments was entirely my doing.

1 minute ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

To be fair, it was me "trying to stir up crap from a year ago" (and it was meant as a joke). Paterson just tweeted a quote from one of the players yesterday. Linking it to the Sutter "balls" comments was entirely my doing.

1040 has conditioned me for quick anger 

On 05/09/2017 at 4:15 PM, J.R. said:

Franson would be interesting as 8th D....

Gaunce news isn't surprising. 

Wiercioch and McQueen number is endearing :)

Rodin is definitely faster than Boeser....

Personally part of the excitement of seeing what the young guys can do includes Rodin.  Anyone who's a top star in his former league should be looked at.  Don't know where he would actually slot in, but I hope it's him and Boeser that capture the two spots Benning says are still available.

Archived