The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boston Red Sox Caught Spying

JV77

Some people still butthurt over 2011 eh?  Let it go, I did. 

14 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Exactly.

Cheatriots with numerous scandals, Bruins with the league rigging a final...

Not a single respectable franchise in that cesspool.

Please list these numerous scandals that the NFL team that does not even play in Boston did?  There's spygate, which they paid the price for and still won championships afterwards and deflategate which Brady served his time and guess what?  They still won a SB afterwards. 

-1 for Cheatriots, my god think of something a little more clever. 

Bruins didn't rig the finals nor did the NHL, and your source about Burke being consulted amounted to nothing in terms of influencing the outcome.  Burke didn't cause Luongo to choke and Vancouver's offense to become anemic.  I'd believe that the Canucks are just cursed before some conspiracy theory about that finals being rigged. 

6 hours ago, apollo said:

Evidence? You can use your eyes and re-watch the 7 games as your evidence. 

The refs clearly had a favourite team. 

Rome suspended for 4 games for what wasn't the standard at the time for head shots... then Boychuk gets nothing for almost paralyzing raymond...

Not to mention multiple slew foots, sucker punches, slashes, hooks, that the bruins got away with. 

I'm sure you didn't watch all 7 games. 

I was at Game 7 with my dad as well as Game 1 so I did watch all of the games. 8 goals just ain't enough to win. The Bruins strong defense suffocated us. Lets look to the future instead of the past. Maybe Peterson, Boeser, Granlund, Baertschi, Horvat, Juolevi and Stecher. and company will win us a cup. 

8 hours ago, Toews said:

"Sign stealing is part of the game, deal with it." 

I see a lot of people spinning this as inconsequential but that could not be further from the truth. This is a clear sign that the Red Sox are using unfair means (the use of electronic equipment) to steal signs. Its a whole different level of cheating. Like with every instance of Boston's cheating in recent years their mouth-breathing fans are calling it jealousy. 

Agreed. Sign stealing is one thing. Teams get pissed off about it, but it's part of the game. However, when you use electronic means to do so, you've crossed the line.

1 hour ago, morrissex95 said:

I was at Game 7 with my dad as well as Game 1 so I did watch all of the games. 8 goals just ain't enough to win. The Bruins strong defense suffocated us. Lets look to the future instead of the past. Maybe Peterson, Boeser, Granlund, Baertschi, Horvat, Juolevi and Stecher. and company will win us a cup. 

Middle of the pack prospect wise. We'll need one or two "diamond in the rough" guys, or Demko is going to have to become the next Patrick Roy...

BTW: You're correct about the favoritism. There were missed calls for sure (especially Marchand on Daniel) but the fact is, Vancouver had a significant edge in PP time. They just didn't take advantage.

Martin st Louis was on spittin chiclets and he said he regrets that Tampa didn't take any penalties in game 7. Felt things would have evened up and they would have gotten pp's. They had the advantage as their PP was over 20% and Boston was under 10%. Just another thing to add on the Boston favouritism. I think Canucks would've beaten Tampa 

Archived