The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PTO] Joseph Cramarossa to Flames

Adarsh Sant

1 hour ago, Cramarossa said:

OMG! :wub: I hope he gets signed but demoted, then I can see him play in Stockton!!!

I'm torn. I'm happy for him and you, yet I dislike the F-Lames with a probably unhealthy vehemence. I went as far as to pick my season ticket package so as not to pay to see them. I need the advice of @BananaMash on this one. 

3 hours ago, Cramarossa said:

OMG! :wub: I hope he gets signed but demoted, then I can see him play in Stockton!!!

That's great! Hopefully that'll happen for your sake. He's a decent player for any team. Solid bottom 6 winger who can work his way into a top 6 spot by surprise if he gets on fire. Really known for his grit, feistiness, physical play. Hope he does well as much as I hate the Flames!

2 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I'm torn. I'm happy for him and you, yet I dislike the F-Lames with a probably unhealthy vehemence. I went as far as to pick my season ticket package so as not to pay to see them. I need the advice of @BananaMash on this one. 

Bottle up your Flames angst until it manifests itself in unhealthy ways ten years from now.

It's what I'd do.

Good luck to Crammer, but glad we gave PTOs to White and Upshall over him. I would have even preferred Skille to him. Skille gave his all every game and was probably our best 4th liner all year. Looking forward to seeing what White and Upshall can bring to the team. I think one of them makes it. 

Archived