The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2017-18 (One GM position open!)

canuck2xtreme

njd.png TRADE REPORT:

The New Jersey Devils have been getting inquiries as the season goes along on some veteran assets. While we plan to put ourself in the best possible position to contend we have listened and will continue to have dialogue with other teams on many of our assets, a few players drawing interest:

F Patrick Marleau - 138 pool points on a playoff bound Leafs team signed under market value with a $ 4.0m per price tag.

D Ron Hainsey - 140 pool points on a playoff bound Leafs team, again signed under value at $ 2.0m per price tag.

F Evgeny Dadonov - 110 pool points, on a Panthers team, earning $ 1.0m per and playing top six minutes.

2 hours ago, da.moose said:

Hey Curt, @canuck2xtreme

Thanks for updating my team sheet. I activated Djoos on December 7th so I should receive his stats. I noticed you still have him on the IR on my sheet. Outside of that I didn't notice anything else.

Appreciate the hard work as always!

Fixed this.  He was added back to pickup and player activated on sheet I just forgot to move him to the roster.

5 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

If I could please have everyone's attention,

Today with a heavy heart we announce the passing of our friend, and fellow GM Darren " Wilb " Wilby. Darren passed away on December 30th surrounded by his wife and six beautiful children. Darren was 43 years old.

The CDCGML League is saddened to hear of Darren's passing but to have known him for most only on this forum, some outside of it he was a true gentleman and class act who put family first and even when struggling never approached things negatively. We are better to have been a part of his journey. Truly. If even for just a short time on here he will always be a GML member. His positivity, determination, perseverance and dedication to the League cannot be understated.

The League will respect " wilb " and not be looking for a new GM of the Stars in the interim, to be discussed at a later date with the League announcing specifics when available.

Darren's family asked if anyone feels compelled to, he would wish donations be sent to okanaganrailtrail.ca ( in his name ) to help finish a project he was passionate about, a new trail connecting his hometown of Coldstream to Kelowna. There is zero obligation and we felt it best we relay his wishes here as he is a family member here too. If anyone has any questions about this project feel free to read the site or pm me at any time.

Thoughts and Prayers to the Wilby family,

Thank you.

image.png.cb333ee6b522222cbf7d485cb7390f4a.png

Darren " wilb " Wilby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ72p9lxq5s

22 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

If I could please have everyone's attention,

Today with a heavy heart we announce the passing of our friend, and fellow GM Darren " Wilb " Wilby. Darren passed away on December 30th surrounded by his wife and six beautiful children. Darren was 43 years old.

The CDCGML League is saddened to hear of Darren's passing but to have known him for most only on this forum, some outside of it he was a true gentleman and class act who put family first and even when struggling never approached things negatively. We are better to have been a part of his journey. Truly. If even for just a short time on here he will always be a GML member. His positivity, determination, perseverance and dedication to the League cannot be understated.

The League will respect " wilb " and not be looking for a new GM of the Stars in the interim, to be discussed at a later date with the League announcing specifics when available.

Darren's family asked if anyone feels compelled to, he would wish donations be sent to okanaganrailtrail.ca ( in his name ) to help finish a project he was passionate about, a new trail connecting his hometown of Coldstream to Kelowna. There is zero obligation and we felt it best we relay his wishes here as he is a family member here too. If anyone has any questions about this project feel free to read the site or pm me at any time.

Thoughts and Prayers to the Wilby family,

Thank you.

image.png.cb333ee6b522222cbf7d485cb7390f4a.png

Darren " wilb " Wilby

It is a sad day and Wilb will be missed and remembered.

On 2017-12-19 at 11:07 PM, Ty Webb said:

The Columbus Blue Jackets activate TJ Oshie from IR and place him on the roster.

Thank you,

Ty Webb

General Manager

Columbus Blue Jackets

I noticed that TJ Oshie has not been activated on Pick Up and he is on both my IR and active roster on my sheet.

On 2018-01-06 at 1:57 PM, Ty Webb said:

Just in case I forgot to activate Justin Schultz from the IR, please add him to the roster

Also I notice Justin Schultz has not been activated from IR on Pick Up and the roster sheet.

thanks for the updates

Archived