The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vintage jersey birthday gift, need a bit of help.

deus.ex.makina

Hi all, 

I may need a bit of advice from a vancouverite ;)  Let me expose my issue.
i plan to offer to my 6 years old son a red vintage skate jersey. I want to point out that the jersey is my son's own wish so he's going to be disappointed if he'll get another one.

I face to the following problems :
-as i said i need a kid size (he will wear his hockey equipment within so the size has to fit) 
-we're talking about the 3rd, alternative red skate jersey from '95 with Bure #10 (not #96).
-last issue, i'm in France so the shipment need to be world wide.

My locals stores here in Paris can't order to their suppliers any canucks vintage jersey, only the most knowns like the originals 6 and stuff like that. You can say it's better than nothing but as a canucks fan (i guess we are two in France, we have some difficulties to encircle the montreal fans) its close to a zero interest. 

i sent a email to vancitysports.com and they said they don't make youth jersey. I'm currently browsing the Canucks Team store but maybe you would have a better idea to where and how i can get this gift. 

many thanks by advance.

BR from France,

DexM

10 hours ago, deus.ex.makina said:

Hi all, 

I may need a bit of advice from a vancouverite ;)  Let me expose my issue.
i plan to offer to my 6 years old son a red vintage skate jersey. I want to point out that the jersey is my son's own wish so he's going to be disappointed if he'll get another one.

I face to the following problems :
-as i said i need a kid size (he will wear his hockey equipment within so the size has to fit) 
-we're talking about the 3rd, alternative red skate jersey from '95 with Bure #10 (not #96).
-last issue, i'm in France so the shipment need to be world wide.

My locals stores here in Paris can't order to their suppliers any canucks vintage jersey, only the most knowns like the originals 6 and stuff like that. You can say it's better than nothing but as a canucks fan (i guess we are two in France, we have some difficulties to encircle the montreal fans) its close to a zero interest. 

i sent a email to vancitysports.com and they said they don't make youth jersey. I'm currently browsing the Canucks Team store but maybe you would have a better idea to where and how i can get this gift. 

many thanks by advance.

BR from France,

DexM

Thats real good education, Bure is still timeless:emot-parrot:

I've bought some Jerseys at ebay by "hockey-authentic" and "jerseybaron_com". No Problems, no counterfeit, good price and fast shipping (to Germany about 1 week). ::D

31 minutes ago, Cocolocci said:

Thats real good education, Bure is still timeless:emot-parrot:

I've bought some Jerseys at ebay by "hockey-authentic" and "jerseybaron_com". No Problems, no counterfeit, good price and fast shipping (to Germany about 1 week). ::D

I just send a message to jerseybaron_com. i saw boy jersey, just asked him if if has kid size for the red one. 

it's a step in the right direction, thanks for you help :) i'll tell you if it pans out. 

Archived