The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Game] CDC Gambling - Rodin edition

Ossi Vaananen

A. Rodin  

164 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

....right....right....what was I thinking...the guy is washed up, can't play with that wonky knee...why would any team want him.....nothing to see here .....move along...

....do other teams GM's read this stuff for tips???

....sadly I know at least 1 out of 30 GM's looks at Rodin and sees what I see....

Wow man

You're a big deal eh!

Congrats 

9 minutes ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

....right....right....what was I thinking...the guy is washed up, can't play with that wonky knee...why would any team want him.....nothing to see here .....move along...

....do other teams GM's read this stuff for tips???

....sadly I know at least 1 out of 30 GM's looks at Rodin and sees what I see....

The issue imo isn't whether he can or can't. The issue is he hasn't proven enough to keep an NHL spot at this current point. If I'm another GM I'm thinking "If he can't hold a spot on a crappy team like Vancouver why would he hold a spot on my team?" And if he is claimed he will be for sure in the NHL for the next month taking up a roster spot whether it be in press box or wherever. Any GM with a sense of hockey will keep an eye on him and maybe move a 4th or whatever if they like what they see. 

6 minutes ago, MikeyBoy44 said:

The issue imo isn't whether he can or can't. The issue is he hasn't proven enough to keep an NHL spot at this current point. If I'm another GM I'm thinking "If he can't hold a spot on a crappy team like Vancouver why would he hold a spot on my team?" And if he is claimed he will be for sure in the NHL for the next month taking up a roster spot whether it be in press box or wherever. Any GM with a sense of hockey will keep an eye on him and maybe move a 4th or whatever if they like what they see. 

And then you have Mike Milbury.

Clears.  Has yet to prove he can play in North America on small ice.  This is his 9th year of pro hockey and has only had 3 good seasons.  All in Sweden and all exceptionally good.  Teams may not want to claim him right now, they may be looking to claim other players next week so want to keep space on their rosters.

22 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Smart of the Canucks to send him down early.   This will likely make him clear.  Smart move ( good player management )  JB, maybe you finally learning how to be good GM.

He's been good since he got here....its just short sighted people who didn't see what was going on. 

Archived